• Love it
Reactions: Razeb
Why not the fatty in the middle?

• JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman
I like the one in the far right cause she looks mena

• +1
What a creep. So you were in a bar and those girls asked you to take a picture of them together with one of their phones. You asked them if you could take another one on your phone. They probably felt, "Ugh, that's fucking creepy and weird. But since we're irresponsibly drunk and most likely will have sex with an ex, neighbor, or homeless man ... why not!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and goldpill
Blonde girl on the right fogs them to oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvCu65, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 32669 and 1 other person
What a creep. So you were in a bar and those girls asked you to take a picture of them together with one of their phones. You asked them if you could take another one on your phone. They probably felt, "Ugh, that's fucking creepy and weird. But since we're irresponsibly drunk and most likely will have sex with an ex, neighbor, or homeless man ... why not!"
What? Bro your assuming a lot of things 😂. Ive known them for years since we went to the same school. I got with them all at different times all within 2 yrs mostly at motives (aka parties)

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Red head in the rear is the only one with a circle that does not look fat. Girl in the green Fogs all the other girls hard.

Red head in the rear is the only one with a circle that does not look fat. Girl in the green Fogs all the other girls hard.
irl the only kinda chubby one middle two and slightly the one on the right. The green is hard to talk to cos im extremely racist and homophobic and shes one of them sjw lgbt warriors who are offended easily.

did these girls give u interest first at the parties? or how did it work out.

did these girls give u interest first at the parties? or how did it work out.
All the girls gave different levels of iois first. I dont approach ever, unless im sure shes interested/confident she wants me determined by iois. Iois are literally a cheat code for pulling, it filters out the girls who are attainable vs those who are not. The 2nd one I purposely gave iois to previously in school with simple glances so she would know im interested, only after doing that, she would give me iois. The 3rd and 4th one gave such strong iois, they basically pulled me. I go into more detail on this thead:
Thread 'LTN curry slaying thread log. Curry+average height life fuel'
https://looksmax.org/threads/ltn-curry-slaying-thread-log-curry-average-height-life-fuel.832656/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826
Tales of New Delhi train station at 3am
Hahah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33108
All the girls gave different levels of iois first. I dont approach ever, unless im sure shes interested/confident she wants me determined by iois. Iois are literally a cheat code for pulling, it filters out the girls who are attainable vs those who are not. The 2nd one I purposely gave iois to previously in school with simple glances so she would know im interested, only after doing that, she would give me iois. The 3rd and 4th one gave such strong iois, they basically pulled me. I go into more detail on this thead:
Thread 'LTN curry slaying thread log. Curry+average height life fuel'
https://looksmax.org/threads/ltn-curry-slaying-thread-log-curry-average-height-life-fuel.832656/
i see. However, would u mind going more on details on the iois? I need to get better at catching ioi so if u could explain a bit how these girls made the iois for u then that would be very helpful.

• +1
you got with 4 girls in the same friends group? Sounds like a larp tbh. Proof or stop making these threads

you got with 4 girls in the same friends group? Sounds like a larp tbh. Proof or stop making these threads
Not sure how im meant to give hard evidence. I got with all of them over the span of 2 years, it wasn’t all at once

Not sure how im meant to give hard evidence. I got with all of them over the span of 2 years, it wasn’t all at once
Pictures of you and them together, literally any of them. Otherwise larp. Just dm it to me