njSTlyO.jpg

4 is alright, but the rest are horrible

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I say 5>4>3>1>2

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sprinkles, spark and Deleted member 48066
4 is alright, but the rest are horrible
lol this spawned from my “ugly/fat women are rude” thread wait til you see how 2 acted during the video telling most the guys they aren’t tall enough and she’s chad only JFL. I think 5 is most attractive, followed by 4. Those 2 are the ones who were less shallow during the video too and talked about wanting a guy with family values, 5 picked the shortest guy there. Video is cagefuel and shows how ugly women are even more hypergamous than pretty ones

• +1
Reactions: Mace1
lol this spawned from my “ugly/fat women are rude” thread wait til you see how 2 acted during the video telling most the guys they aren’t tall enough and she’s chad only JFL. I think 5 is most attractive, followed by 4. Those 2 are the ones who were less shallow during the video too and talked about wanting a guy with family values, 5 picked the shortest guy there. Video is cagefuel and shows how ugly women are even more hypergamous than pretty ones
how number 5 bro

all shit

• +1
Reactions: Mace1
3 fogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, Ken, rubberduck and 2 others
i wouldnt go out with a woman like that tho

everyone would look at her ass and i would feel cucked

maybe 1 would be better for ltr

• +1
Reactions: Ken and rubberduck
how number 5 bro
She has the best hip to waist ratio by far, if not counting that fake looking BBL Asian girl (3). I find 4 too muscly, it may be more noticeable in the video than screenshot but her shoulders are much broader than her hips and she has a masculine build. 5 definitely has the best bone structure & fat distribution, if she lost a bit of weight she would fog tf out of the rest. Her face is also the best (so was her personality), and I like Latinas

She has the best hip to waist ratio by far, if not counting that fake looking BBL Asian girl (3). I find 4 too muscly, it may be more noticeable in the video than screenshot but her shoulders are much broader than her hips and she has a masculine build. 5 definitely has the best bone structure & fat distribution, if she lost a bit of weight she would fog tf out of the rest. Her face is also the best (so was her personality), and I like Latinas
yea I would agree, I don't see the appeal at all of the asian it just looks unnatural and gross. I just don't like 5 because she is pretty fat

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
4 then 1, the other three are all gross and it would be adverse to my mental health to try and rank them.

I like 3 the most

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
For LTR
1>4>3>5>2

For ONS
3>5>4>1>2