Rank women by race from most to least whore

D

Deleted member 32030

Bronze
White women definitely take the crown đź‘‘

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends heavily on the location and access to specific people. The biggest slut I know (and I know a lot) is an Arab girl who migrated to Germany. She's a slut here but couldn't be a slut in Syria. Asian girls will behave well in Asia until they meet a blonde white guy in their home country and then turn into the biggest whores around.

But to generalize I would say that Latinas and Eastern European women are the best women on average. Of course there are always exceptions, but the chances are higher. Eastern European women are often extremely boring and in a bad mood.

The worst are anything that comes from the US tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Depends heavily on the location and access to specific people. The biggest slut I know (and I know a lot) is an Arab girl who migrated to Germany. She's a slut here but couldn't be a slut in Syria. Asian girls will behave well in Asia until they meet a blonde white guy in their home country and then turn into the biggest whores around.

But to generalize I would say that Latinas and Eastern European women are the best women on average. Of course there are always exceptions, but the chances are higher. Eastern European women are often extremely boring and in a bad mood.

Cope tbh, MENA women are less whorish than your white princesses

• +1
Reactions: Osman2793, wificonnector and Deleted member 28541
you just know this thread will hit 3 pages

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Ethnic women are infinitely more whorish by default, they're usually just locked down tighter
POC don't pair bond

Cope tbh, MENA women are less whorish than your white princesses
I had many Arab women, just yesterday a moroccan girl. Luckily I'm a blonde white chadlite, so they're extremely into me. Even a Saudi girl once, jfl

So you are saying white women aren't sluts on average because Eastern European women who are like only 20% of white women, but arab women and Asian women are whores because of 1 single girl you know. You are beyond delusional. Arab women and Asian women are less likey to give themselves away that easy to be used like a public toilet by men like black/latina/white women.

• +1
1. Pink pussy Katyushkas
2. Nordics/Germanics
3. Celtics
4. Latinas/Med
5. The rest
6. Aboriginal

I had many Arab women, just yesterday a moroccan girl. Luckily I'm a blonde white chadlite, so they're extremely into me. Even a Saudi girl once, jfl
Alright but why do you think Muslim women are sluttier than your white precious princesses

White women here are known to be shores

So you are saying white women aren't sluts on average because Eastern European women who are like only 20% of white women, but arab women and Asian women are whores because of 1 single girl you know. You are beyond delusional. Arab women and Asian women are less likey to give themselves away that easy to be used like a public toilet by men like black/latina/white women.
I agreed with this, he just has a stronger preference for white women.

Luckily I'm a blonde white chadlite
blonde hair GIF

Fucking delusional prick he is

3431355 lmao lol

Just joking buddy boyo latinas are actually not as whorish as this forum says. They're deep into self respect and don't have sex with just anyone they meet. They definitely prefer LTRs and are really concerned about how others perceived them.

Slut shaming is big in Latin America too so that keeps them in check although the culture is changing sadly thanks to the likes of Tokisha

So you are saying white women aren't sluts on average because Eastern European women who are like only 20% of white women, but arab women and Asian women are whores because of 1 single girl you know. You are beyond delusional. Arab women and Asian women are less like to give themselves away that easy like black/latina/white women.
No, read it again, it depends on the location and circumstances. Do you guys think there is such a thing as slut genetics? No, it's the circumstances and the upbringing. I live in a city with an extremely large number of foreign students. Many women from more conservative countries like Marocco, Vietnam, Iran and so on flood Tinder here. There is no such thing as a slut race, only slut circumstances.

I don't think there's much different. The more liberated they get the sluttier they become. Women's only power and advantage over men is their sexual desirability so their bound to use it every chance they get.

American White girls have no competition when it comes to being sluts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Arab women and Asian women are less likey to give themselves away that easy to be used like a public toilet by men like black/latina/white women.
Asian women are by far the easiest women in the world if you are white.

Maybe I will post some screenshots and pics later, Tinder is full of Moroccan girls here in my city
Asian women are by far the easiest women in the world if you are white.
WHITE, LATINA AND AMERICAN BLACK WOMEN HAVE BIG BODY COUNTS. THE MOST OF ALL WOMEN.

View attachment 2318947

Just joking buddy boyo latinas are actually not as whorish as this forum says. They're deep into self respect and don't have sex with just anyone they meet. They definitely prefer LTRs and are really concerned about how others perceived them.

Slut shaming is big in Latin America too so that keeps them in check although the culture is changing sadly thanks to the likes of Tokisha
I speak fluent Spanish, must have dated around 100 Latinas and lived in three countries in LATAM for over a year. Latinas in Latin America(!) are on average far less slutty than all women in the west. They know how to move, dance and dress compared to falt ass white and Asian women with no estrogen and femininity. You can easily a real stacy in her early 20s to mid 20s who may have had one partner in her life. That would be impossible in the west! I'm not saying Latinas are all holy virgins. But the chance of finding an enormously attractive woman there who has only few "miles" is higher than anywhere else in the world.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 24278
No, read it again, it depends on the location and circumstances. Do you guys think there is such a thing as slut genetics? No, it's the circumstances and the upbringing. I live in a city with an extremely large number of foreign students. Many women from more conservative countries like Marocco, Vietnam, Iran and so on flood Tinder here. There is no such thing as a slut race, only slut circumstances.
Jfl 4/10 white women have an std bro

From the most to the least:
Western Euro girls (American ones included)
Indian girls
East euro girls
Latina girls
East Asian girls
Balkan girls
Mena girls

• JFL
Reactions: juste
White women fog Asian women but Asian women are the least whorish, at least non-western ones. Everyone is a whore in the west. My mom was 20yo virgin Stacylite (Legit) with no previous boyfriends when she married my dad, crazy thing is this shit isn’t even uncommon in East Asia

• +1
White > Latina > blakc > Asian > Arab/Turk > curry

1. all whores
  2. over