Ranking Softmaxxes

I

iblametestt

Banned
1. Mewing

• Effectiveness: Medium to High
  • Description: Proper tongue posture against the roof of the mouth promotes jawline definition and overall facial aesthetics over time. (NOT HARD MEWING THIS MESSES UP TEETH AND IS THE SAME AS THUMBPULLING)
  • Limitations: Results can take a long time, especially in adults.
2. Zygo Pulling

• Effectiveness: Medium-Low
  • Description: Applies external pressure to the zygomatic bones to enhance cheekbone prominence.
  • Limitations: Changes may be subtle and require consistent effort.
3. Gua Sha

• Effectiveness: Medium to High
  • Description: Simple but effective. A scraping technique that improves circulation and reduces puffiness, potentially sculpting the face. Good for lymphatic drainage.
  • Limitations: Effects are often temporary. So require often exercises. (Every Day)
4. Thumb Pulling

• Effectiveness: Low
  • Description: Involves using thumbs to apply pressure to the palate in hope to see expansion. However, it may take a long time to see changes and can widen the nose.
  • Limitations: Requires significant time and effort for minimal results. Doesn’t affect back palate.
5. Zygo Internal Pushing

• Effectiveness: Medium to Low
  • Description: Applies internal pressure on the zygomatic area to enhance cheekbone definition.
  • Limitations: Similar to zygo pulling results may vary and take time, and is only really effective for super short periods of time unless done excessively.
6. Dyeing Eyebrows

• Effectiveness: High
  • Description: Enhances facial features by creating contrast with hair and skin tone, effectively framing the face and drawing attention to the eyes. Giving more masculine trait too.
  • Limitations: While it improves appearance, it doesn’t alter structural features. (Still Great)
7. Volufiline

• Effectiveness: Medium (short-term)
  • Description: A topical ingredient believed to promote fat storage in areas like the cheeks for a fuller appearance.
  • Limitations: Results may diminish after discontinuation; seen as a temporary fix.
  • Cope: Considered somewhat of a cope since it requires ongoing use for lasting effects.
8. Facial Taping

• Effectiveness: Medium to Low
  • Description: Uses tape to temporarily lift and shape the face for a more defined appearance.
  • Limitations: Effects are short-term and require frequent application.
  • Cope: Viewed as a superficial enhancement rather than a long-term solution.
9. Leanmaxxing

• Effectiveness: High
  • Description: Focuses on losing body fat and building lean muscle to enhance overall appearance and facial definition.
  • Limitations: Requires a consistent diet and exercise regimen.
Rating Summary

1. Leanmaxxing: High
  2. Dyeing Eyebrows: High
  3. Gua Sha: High
  4. Mewing: Medium to High
  5. Volufiline: Medium (short-term)
  6. Zygo Pulling: Medium to Low
  7. Zygo Internal Pushing: Medium to Low
  8. Facial Taping: Medium to Low
  9. Thumb Pulling: Low

Feel free to share thoughts and add own softmaxxes as i obviously didn’t include even a fraction of them just more so the popular ones, so add any others in reps and upvote my thread 🙏

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mathis, Ceo of CrueltySquad, vernier and 3 others
now rank all the bbcs you had in your poophole

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, swagstar and Ceo of CrueltySquad
Ranking Copes

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of CrueltySquad
Our ADONIS contains all the best softmaxxes, these don't even compare to our huge database

• +1
Reactions: mathis
RRROOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WTF IS THIS WATER SHIT. I'M LITERALLY GURGLING FROM THE AMOUNT OF BLUE PILLED WATER THAT IS FLOODED IN THIS POST

Feel free to share thoughts and add own softmaxxes as i obviously didn’t include even a fraction of them just more so the popular ones, so add any others in reps and upvote my thread 🙏
You forgot ice hooding, Eyelid Pulling, cold showers and bonesmashing.

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of CrueltySquad
Our ADONIS contains all the best softmaxxes, these don't even compare to our huge database
Jeffrey lies in the comment sections of .org "Muhh i have been on self improvement and hamza's wrong:geek:" Watching 1 hour of anime and playing 1 hour of video games are fine:geek:

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone, iblametestt and cc_7373
what do you think softmaxxing is 😭 of course it’s gonna be bluepill
Yeah bro keep mewing, thumb pulling and tap your face for more of a defined appearance.

I think you'd fit in quite well in .com

You forgot bonesmashing where you punch yourself in the face for more bone growth!

Yeah bro keep mewing, thumb pulling and tap your face for more of a defined appearance.

I think you'd fit in quite well in .com

You forgot bonesmashing where you punch yourself in the face for more bone growth!
tongue posture is key. obviously bonesmash, thumb pulling is cope ☠️ but facial exercises work because- “the motion of a gua sha facilitates the opening of lymphatic capillaries, enhancing lymphangiogenesis and increasing the propulsion of lymph through lymphatic vessels. This process augments lymphatic drainage, thereby accelerating the clearance of metabolic waste products and reducing localized interstitial edema. The enhanced lymphatic flow may also modulate the immune response by facilitating the transportation of immune cells and cytokines, thus contributing to systemic immunological homeostasis.”