Rant about social interactions at parties

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
Went to a cool rich people party today. Had a few strange observations around social interactions.

1. Some chads are so supremacist that they wouldn't even care for having a conversation with you. They literally ignore you and you are invisible for them.

2. Same for most foids (stacies/becky/whatever). They have eye for no one except the chads, and wouldn't even turn their neck towards you.

3. As a manlet you are ignored by everyone. Most of the people (literally) look down upon you, or outright assume that you do not exist.

4. You really need extremely good social game in order to make your presence felt as a manlet (I have been extremely rusty at this because of work, but slowly trying to become better by practice and exposure therapy).

Imagine living invisible like this for the entirety of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Went to a cool rich people party today. Had a few strange observations around social interactions.

1. Some chads are so supremacist that they wouldn't even care for having a conversation with you. They literally ignore you and you are invisible for them.

2. Same for most foids (stacies/becky/whatever). They have eye for no one except the chads, and wouldn't even turn their neck towards you.

3. As a manlet you are ignored by everyone. Most of the people (literally) look down upon you, or outright assume that you do not exist.

4. You really need extremely good social game in order to make your presence felt as a manlet (I have been extremely rusty at this because of work, but slowly trying to become better by practice and exposure therapy).

Imagine living invisible like this for the entirety of your life.
I bet they weren't actual chads. Probably style maxxed HTNs

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
I bet they weren't actual chads. Probably style maxxed HTNs
Yeah could be. But why do you think so?

I do remember at least chadlites acting that way. There was an actual 6ft3+ Henry Cavill level chad but he was fucking autistic (and very nice to me). I don't have much problem with autistic chads since in many ways they come a level down, with me having at least a probable chance of beating them at something). But maybe real chads will also be supremacist?

Yeah could be. But why do you think so?

I do remember at least chadlites acting that way. There was an actual 6ft3+ Henry Cavill level chad but he was fucking autistic (and very nice to me). I don't have much problem with autistic chads since in many ways they come a level down, with me having at least a probable chance of beating them at something). But maybe real chads will also be supremacist?
I've just never seen a Chad IRL so I have trouble thinking they actually exist versus people kind of being tricked by someone's hair/style/status into thinking they're actually facially a chad

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and AlexanderTheGreat
I've just never seen a Chad IRL so I have trouble thinking they actually exist versus people kind of being tricked by someone's hair/style/status into thinking they're actually facially a chad
No that could perfectly be the case. I am not yet that good at identifying chads/chadlites/HTN among races other than my own... so I might have mistaken that HTN for a chad. Only now that masks are no longer mandated, might I become good at it.

Tales

• JFL
how tall are you

• Ugh..
how tall are you
I am 5ft 5.5in.
Wearing lifts to fraud upto 5'ft8in has improved my life quality by leaps and bounds within a few weeks. Finally being allowed by girls to have conversation, and finally being approached by blond stacies for dates.

But still a lot of people are taller than me, even foids. And at high society parties the mogging is apparent.

I am 5ft 5.5in.
Wearing lifts to fraud upto 5'ft8in has improved my life quality by leaps and bounds within a few weeks. Finally being allowed by girls to have conversation, and finally being approached by blond stacies for dates.

But still a lot of people are taller than me, even foids. And at high society parties the mogging is apparent.
brutal, i'm 5'8" on a manlet island and I still feel short

rich kid average height must be what? 6'1? what country do you live in

• JFL
brutal, i'm 5'8" on a manlet island and I still feel short

rich kid average height must be what? 6'1? what country do you live in
I feel for you brotha. What's the average male height there?

Yeah, 6'1 could have been the average height of the rich kids - white, curry, etc, all together. Country doesn't matter, it's a huge mix of ethnicities here.

I feel for you brotha. What's the average male height there?

Yeah, 6'1 could have been the average height of the rich kids - white, curry, etc, all together. Country doesn't matter, it's a huge mix of ethnicities here.
average male height here is 5'8"

You are literally below the global average height for men. Maybe locationmaxx to a shorter country?

normies are pieces of shit
i barely go out even if i mog most people. there is just no point talking to these spoiled rats

• So Sad
You are literally below the global average height for men. Maybe locationmaxx to a shorter country?
Nah I'm not going to the philippines or asia just for women. I'm south italian with dark looks so I can't even run JBW game to begin with, I'm easily iranian or lebanese passing. I've been with 3 women in total and they were all attractive (two of those foreign, french and german) so I know there is hope, but that's only as long as I don't keep losing my hair jfl.

• +1
normies are pieces of shit
i barely go out even if i mog most people. there is just no point talking to these spoiled rats
Completely agreed. I legit go batshit insance when normies sing praises for stacies/chads and put them on a fucking pedestal. And this has nothing to do with IQ since I have seen high IQ normies do it too.

Like, they don't even have a brain enough to dissociate between appearance and actual merit. That is the main inspiration for my hate against (some) chads who literally got prestige/status/achievement because of nothing else than appearance (like grades in school/college, good jobs, etc.)

Nah I'm not going to the philippines or asia just for women. I'm south italian with dark looks so I can't even run JBW game to begin with, I'm easily iranian or lebanese passing. I've been with 3 women in total and they were all attractive (two of those foreign, french and german) so I know there is hope, but that's only as long as I don't keep losing my hair jfl.
Funnily enough, I have the same dark looks, and recent interactions with women have given me at least some hope of ascension.
I am not sure what ethnicity I can pass as since I have never been outside the country, and have never observed much people from other ethnicities.

Last edited:
LMAO where the fucking hell do you live where the average zoomer adult is 5'8 do you live in an Asian country, are you Asian???

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
LMAO where the fucking hell do you live where the average zoomer adult is 5'8 do you live in an Asian country, are you Asian???
Sardinia which is basically the same average height as Cyprus

5'8 is adult average, zoomer average is more like 5'8.5 or 5'9 but i don't go around measuring people

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
5'8 is adult average, zoomer average is more like 5'8.5 or 5'9 but i don't go around measuring people
Seems like Med countries tend to be 5'8 on average based off your accounts and the accounts of other Med users like forevergymcelling who went to Spain and other places etc

It's because of Bergmann's hypothesis which says that Northern populations will be taller than than the Southern ones, which checks out because Nordics and Germanics are quite tall, and the tallest in the world. Italians Spaniards Portugal are 5'8 on avg it seems

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Seems like Med countries tend to be 5'8 on average based off your accounts and the accounts of other Med users like forevergymcelling who went to Spain and other places etc

It's because of Bergmann's hypothesis which says that Northern populations will be taller than than the Southern ones, which checks out because Nordics and Germanics are quite tall, and the tallest in the world. Italians Spaniards Portugal are 5'8 on avg it seems
I have never really understood the reason behind that hypothesis... seems so fucking random. Is it because of heat, disease, or something else? Because if that's the case, then there will forever be a difference between northern and equatorial populations... even after gene-mixing.