[RANT] Women cucked us. Its over. Everyone GTFIH

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
All the talk about stop worshiping pussy, ban foid avi, don't be cucks to women is utter cope when you guys are spending most of your time on a forum whose aim is to become better looking so that WOMEN will give you some attention.

You all are below women and you have to accept this fact. You were born to worship women, get into fights over them, start wars over them, post 1000 threads about them everyday with different titles and then comment on them. Men can be the stronger, more intelligent and high T sex but there is no doubt that men are the ones who are spending hours on Incel forums. Men are the ones who are injecting all type of fluids into their ass. Men are the ones who are ready to break their facial bones. Just to get female attention.

But but muh men still rule, men still hold powerful positions, men still blah blah. JFL at you. Women don't need to do that. Men who did all that would still be betabuxing them, paying them, wining and dining them, trying to get their attention. Women cucked the West into becoming a feminist, progressive society from a patriarchal one where men first helped them fight for their rights, then got cucked by them, divorced rape by them, metooed by them. And the irony is that there are men who would still troll and attack others who point this fact. The same is happening to the East. Women change everything.

Pussy is the most powerful thing in the world. Just accept this fact. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Those who report me deserve death penalty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 6401
Incorrect.

I am looksmaxxing to improve my quality of life. While foids are part of that they aren't the only part.

Employment, daily treatment, respect from males are all legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RedPilledStemcel, HorribleTeeth and 1 other person
Yeah but at least I don't let them step on me ffs

My only female friend once hitted me and I grabbed her wrist so strongly that she has never dared to put a hand on me again

Women must know their place but that doesn't quit the fact that I go nuts on my zygos daily so I can get their attention one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Incorrect.

I am looksmaxxing to improve my quality of life. While foids are part of that they aren't the only part.

Employment, daily treatment, respect from males are all legit.
All of those are secondary. You mention that women are just a part of it. That part is a huge one. Rest are coping mechanisms. Although I agree other parts are important. The first reason people come to this site isn't coz they want to get respect from males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah but at least I don't let them step on me ffs

My only female friend once hitted me and I grabbed her wrist so strongly that she has never dared to put a hand on me again

Women must know their place but that doesn't quit the fact that I go nuts on my zygos daily so I can get their attention one day
This is me tbh. I don't let them take advantage of me. But I also accept the facts that you mentioned in the last line.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
All of those are secondary. You mention that women are just a part of it. That part is a huge one. Rest are coping mechanisms. Although I agree other parts are important. The first reason people come to this site isn't coz they want to get respect from males.
I am speaking for myself. Not for others. I am attempting to improve my life situation in all aspects.

Women are 50% of the population but I spend 85% of my time with males.

• +1
I am speaking for myself. Not for others. I am attempting to improve my life situation in all aspects.

Women are 50% of the population but I spend 85% of my time with males.
Most incels spend 100% times with males. But that's not a choice.

• +1
Most incels spend 100% times with males. But that's not a choice.
Even as a Chad, I wouldnt be able to be around females more than 40% of the time without going insane

• +1
born to worship women

I was born to worship manko.

Smug2

• +1
I feel like this thread was aimed at me but its ok I respect it.

All the talk about stop worshiping pussy, ban foid avi, don't be cucks to women is utter cope when you guys are spending most of your time on a forum whose aim is to become better looking so that WOMEN will give you some attention.
Idk what a women can offer but a pussy thats been ran through already by multiple men. (please don't say cooking ect. i can do that myself)

ofcourse they are the gatekeepers of sex . Women have the most power .

Women cucked the West into becoming a feminist, progressive society from a patriarchal one where men first helped them fight for their rights, then got cucked by them, divorced rape by them, metooed by them. And the irony is that there are men who would still troll and attack others who point this fact. The same is happening to the East. Women change everything.
not only women but the media ..hollywood ect.

this thread is something we all know but i still will continue and bash women. If they cooperated we wouldn't be here posting.

:feelsgah::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• +1
I feel like this thread was aimed at me but its ok I respect it.

Idk what a women can offer but a pussy thats been ran through already by multiple men. (please don't say cooking ect. i can do that myself)

ofcourse they are the gatekeepers of sex . Women have the most power .

not only women but the media ..hollywood ect.

this thread is something we all know but i still will continue and bash women. If they cooperated we wouldn't be here posting.

:feelsgah::redpill::redpill::redpill:
This thread wasn't aimed at any one person.

• +1
You are correct

• +1
Women have no power at all. Neither do men. Nobody has power.

Everything has a value of 0

• +1

too smart for the universe

• +1

brutal naturepill

• +1
One word: oneitis

• +1
  • +1
It's not about power but about egos. Egos bigger than the World Trade Center towers.

• +1
  • +1

Biggest blackpill ever delivered on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin

You all are below women and you have to accept this fact. You were born to worship women, get into fights over them, start wars over them, post 1000 threads about them everyday with different titles and then comment on them. Men can be the stronger, more intelligent and high T sex but there is no doubt that men are the ones who are spending hours on Incel forums. Men are the ones who are injecting all type of fluids into their ass. Men are the ones who are ready to break their facial bones. Just to get female attention.

But but muh men still rule, men still hold powerful positions, men still blah blah. JFL at you. Women don't need to do that. Men who did all that would still be betabuxing them, paying them, wining and dining them, trying to get their attention. Women cucked the West into becoming a feminist, progressive society from a patriarchal one where men first helped them fight for their rights, then got cucked by them, divorced rape by them, metooed by them. And the irony is that there are men who would still troll and attack others who point this fact. The same is happening to the East. Women change everything.

Pussy is the most powerful thing in the world. Just accept this fact. Stop coping.

MGTOW chills for real.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back