Rant

eiegta

eiegta

Vanity is the flatterer of the soul
Why must we humans be so vain. The concept of your whole life being decided by how you look is still foreign. But who can we blame? Many of you choose to blame women, as their attraction to you is the main reason of taking the bp. I took the bp because I have no confidence in myself, but I don’t know who to blame. I believe God made us this way on purpose, as everything happens for a reason. But why? How can a perfect God do this to his own creation? No way is it fair that the way you look determines how people treat you. Sometimes I think of gauging my eyes out so I can be spared the pain of seeing myself. If I’m not gorgeous, I don’t want to be. By the way, many of you will say this is cope. I’m a 6’2 mtn, so it’s not completely over for me. But at the same time, it is. I am falling deeper into the hole that is the bp. Soon, I will be completely haunted by my own looks. I’m against surgery, but at this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if I spent my savings on a rhino and LeFort 2. Also, many of my friends who are shorter than me and less attractive than me have long term girlfriends. One of them is 5’5 and has a htb! Like how is that even possible?? Besides the lookism part of .org, many of it is not accurate. I believe if you have good health factors and are NT, you can get a gf. Anyways, sorry for the long thread, I just had to get this off my chest. Good luck and god bless