Cuz like
Idk
Woman were fucked non consensually like alotta times
IN THE cavemen times

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, borismonster, glaruz and 3 others
And they sort of evolved to like accept it cuz they gt fucked so many times without their consent

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and BrutalMogger
Me after i rape ur mom

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 14vic, BrutalMogger and itzyaboyJJ
I hope u get raped by an african nigger from Ouagadougou if u talk like that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: p4xtgor3, mouad, karim9090 and 11 others
I hope u get raped by an african nigger from Ouagadougou if u talk like that
Its true tho.
Alot of woman have rape fetishes (ofc only 4 chad)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, panjeet currycel, BrutalMogger and 2 others
Plenty of stories where women get their first orgasm from rape

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, panjeet currycel, BrutalMogger and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Idk bro I met this Stacy who was raped and wanted to LTR me. Couldn't bring myself to do it knowing it happened

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and beefliverontop
We are not in nature anymore you are a bad guy
bhai if we had no rules you would rape a girl to. Everyone would. If we lived our primal lifestyle again we would do it.
Whats so funny is those foids would enjoy it haha. Fucking weirdos. They have no self respect.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p4xtgor3, watah, borismonster and 6 others
the only people who rape are mentally ill or extremely ugly, if you’re good looking there’s no need to force yourself on somebody

Maybe raping a guy is even more natural as it is a sign of domination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indracelly, BrutalMogger and beefliverontop
what the flip...

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and BrutalMogger
bro, I just cant handle it. When I see a girl I just wanna fuck her so hard… its out of my control. So I basically just rape them anally. Do you want to help me rape a girl today?
Uhhhh? Wtf. Your on my ignore list.
and heck no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and BrutalMogger
the only people who rape are mentally ill or extremely ugly, if you’re good looking there’s no need to force yourself on somebody

Maybe raping a guy is even more natural as it is a sign of domination
I agree, but the funny thing is the greatest spl god is Ramirez

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Gaygymmaxx
bhai if we had no rules you would rape a girl to. Everyone would. If we lived our primal lifestyle again we would do it.
Whats so funny is those foids would enjoy it haha. Fucking weirdos. They have no self respect.
No one am 6lp of the nice guy I'd never do that even in primal times :feelsautistic:

• +1
thats the reason why they like rae
Bhai... spend some time off the forum. What happens in nature =/= what is morally right. How would your mother/sisters feel to read you saying such things?

• +1
Uhhhh? Wtf. Your on my ignore list.
and heck no
Where do these answers come from, they're not mine, why do they lead to me?? I only have mvp on my ignore

• +1
No one am 6lp of the nice guy I'd never do that even in primal times :feelsautistic:
Then you’d go extinct bud, if women choose men back in the day like today there’d be much less people but much more attractive people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, BrutalMogger and Gaygymmaxx
Boohoo. Someone must be fun at parties :lul:
Thank you for your concern kind greycel but its just shit i say and theories i think of when im bored.
Im not actually suggesting to go rape a woman outside haha. And my sister? Well, i beat my sister up alot and i fucking hate that bitch. My mom? She would find me weird but i love my mother

• +1
Then you’d go extinct bud, if women choose men back in the day like today there’d be much less people but much more attractive people
Bro I'm 5"6 a dinosaur would eat me for appetizer :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, primqwe, beefliverontop and 1 other person
Bro I'm 5"6 a dinosaur would eat me for appetizer :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
5’6 is brutal if you’re in the west you might have to migrate to some SEA country or Latin America

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, BrutalMogger and Gaygymmaxx
I knew it. Of course the moggers always have to be cursed with some failo. In your case its height.
Why dont you get LLS bro. 4 inches become 6 foot then wear 2 inch lifts. Boom ur 6’2

• JFL
  • +1
5’6 is brutal if you’re in the west you might have to migrate to some SEA country or Latin America
I mog all other manlets to death I'll make it

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
I knew it. Of course the moggers always have to be cursed with some failo. In your case its height.
Why dont you get LLS bro. 4 inches become 6 foot then wear 2 inch lifts. Boom ur 6’2
Did you see my face before?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and beefliverontop
Did you see my face before?
Blue eyes, long hair.
You look sort of primal. If you leaned down your facial fat a bit and showed those sexy defined facial bones. and became jacked as fuck you would be a jacked tarzan.
(And get LLS + lifts)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and BrutalMogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and beefliverontop
Murder is natural, diseases are natural. It doesn't make it good

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, beefliverontop and BrutalMogger
Blue eyes, long hair.
You look sort of primal. If you leaned down your facial fat a bit and showed those sexy defined facial bones. and became jacked as fuck you would be a jacked tarzan.
(And get LLS + lifts)
Nah it'll be baki

Nigga I don't need LL to get my dick wet I don't actually care all that much

And also Mt bones snd joints are already at 90 years old irs so bad I'm not kidding I'd disintegrate if I got LL

Okay elliot. Such a fucking hypocrite haha. Didnt you kill like 8 people?
I'm Eriot, different guy. I'm what Elliot could've been if he'd chosen love instead.

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel and Gaygymmaxx
  • Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop
Nah it'll be baki

Nigga I don't need LL to get my dick wet I don't actually care all that much

And also Mt bones snd joints are already at 90 years old irs so bad I'm not kidding I'd disintegrate if I got LL
look bro, dont listen to these other fuckers lying so they have less competition. Ill be real with you cuz im a bhaicel. you wont get girls if your 5’6. Height = Power. You have to get LLS. Dw, its safe. I knw a bodybuilder who got it and he lifts weights 5x a week. THe crazy fuck did 10-12 inches.
U only need 4 bro. Its not just about attracting woman its also about appearing dominant cuz no man will take you serious in fights/arguments when your short. Its brutal for the short kings:confused:

Boohoo. Someone must be fun at parties :lul:
Thank you for your concern kind greycel but its just shit i say and theories i think of when im bored.
Im not actually suggesting to go rape a woman outside haha. And my sister? Well, i beat my sister up alot and i fucking hate that bitch. My mom? She would find me weird but i love my mother
Its true a lot of people in history are likely born from it... but still doesn't mean you should glorify it in any sense.

Even if you are just saying these theories... just fantasizing about this sort of thing is not good for your brain. Reading your other replies, just being honest that its better to not entertain such thoughts even in a joking sense.

look bro, dont listen to these other fuckers lying so they have less competition. Ill be real with you cuz im a bhaicel. you wont get girls if your 5’6. Height = Power. You have to get LLS. Dw, its safe. I knw a bodybuilder who got it and he lifts weights 5x a week. THe crazy fuck did 10-12 inches.
U only need 4 bro. Its not just about attracting woman its also about appearing dominant cuz no man will take you serious in fights/arguments when your short. Its brutal for the short kings:confused:
Cope

• +1
Its true a lot of people in history are likely born from it... but still doesn't mean you should glorify it in any sense.

Even if you are just saying these theories... just fantasizing about this sort of thing is not good for your brain. Reading your other replies, just being honest that its better to not entertain such thoughts even in a joking sense.
yea but im born like this. Ive always had autism, ADHD, OCD diagnosed by my doctors.
I may have sociopathy aswell but who isnt sociopathic nowadays? ive done alotta crazy shit in my childhood:hnghn::hnghn:
Like shit that will get me to prison if i tell you

u think grills would choose prettyboy strong tall pickle or femboy manlet baki?
get LLS bro. Please. I will send you the money. Just book an appointment for LLS
I am broke money comes first I'm not ran by my cock nigga you sound foolish

How old are you?

• +1