Raped and i had multiple orgasms; i feel very ashamed

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I'm dating my boyfriend for nearly 3 years. He has a big house and shares it with a "friend" of him. The guy was always hitting onme when my boyfriend was not around.

My boyfriend was on a trip for work. But i got a message that the trip was cancelled and that i should refresh me at his place. He said he was alone. It had candels and i went to take a shower.

Suddenly his "friend" opened the door and i was terrified. He started to touch me; while i kept resisitng.

He is much stronger, and draggged me to his room. He then started to touch me and rub me. I tried to resist but my body felt totally different. I became wet and felt horrible. I didn't had the strength to resist and he started to penetrate me. He was much bigger than my boyfriend. It hurted but i still orgasmed with him.

He laughed and continued. I felt very bad, but my body kept feeling good. He said i wanted it and that i enjoyed it. I was too afraid to do anything. I lost the count, but I orgasmed mutliple times.

I don't know what to do, because i feel so bad aboutmyself.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Cristiano RonaIdo
Just rape theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yodasbigonials and abuserr007
I'm dating my boyfriend for nearly 3 years. He has a big house and shares it with a "friend" of him. The guy was always hitting onme when my boyfriend was not around.

My boyfriend was on a trip for work. But i got a message that the trip was cancelled and that i should refresh me at his place. He said he was alone. It had candels and i went to take a shower.

Suddenly his "friend" opened the door and i was terrified. He started to touch me; while i kept resisitng.

He is much stronger, and draggged me to his room. He then started to touch me and rub me. I tried to resist but my body felt totally different. I became wet and felt horrible. I didn't had the strength to resist and he started to penetrate me. He was much bigger than my boyfriend. It hurted but i still orgasmed with him.

He laughed and continued. I felt very bad, but my body kept feeling good. He said i wanted it and that i enjoyed it. I was too afraid to do anything. I lost the count, but I orgasmed mutliple times.

Nigga why u pumping these tales from reddit

Reddit literally is just cucktales.com

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials

Can relate

That was written by a cuck 100%

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials and artc