Rapper shawty lo tried acting cool and didn’t wanna look lame in this food review video

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast

Shawty lo didn’t wanna wear the Burger King crown because he probably thought other rappers will see the video and think he’s a nerdy lame dude. Also jfl @ 2:27 he looks for an excuse to take the crown off by saying to the white guy “man you look so cool, you the real king, I’m gonna take my crown off” but the white guy saw right through him and said “no keep it on” 😂

@Gaygymmaxx @LancasteR @The Grinch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, isis_Bleach, scrunchables and 6 others
Screenshot 20240912 120335 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, LancasteR, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
When wannabe hard ass niggas scared to come out of their glass shell its funny asf.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and sportsmogger

Shawty lo didn’t wanna wear the Burger King crown because he probably thought other rappers will see the video and think he’s a nerdy lame dude. Also jfl @ 2:27 he looks for an excuse to take the crown off by saying to the white guy “man you look so cool, you the real king, I’m gonna take my crown off” but the white guy saw right through him and said “no keep it on” 😂

@Gaygymmaxx @LancasteR @The Grinch

its cuz the dude with him kept saying “we got our crowns on right” and made it weird. it wpuldve only been kinda weird until he said that u can see the change in the niggers expression

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
This nigga had a whole show about all 10 of his baby mamas.

RIP

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back