Rapper T.I. takes his teenage daughter to the gynecologist each year to check if her hymen is still intact

based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
schariamaxx

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
I support

Masha'allah

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Deleted member 2846, nastynas and 1 other person
Its all about anal sex

• +1
Reactions: currymax
Fuck the Washington Post
Its all about anal sex
Giphy 4

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cretinous, xit and turkproducer
she’s liked tweets saying he is abusive jfl. what feminists and whores don’t realise he’s doing it for the best for his daughter, he wants her to be a successful woman who is able to pair bond.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Aesthetic, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
You know, gotta keep hypergamy in check

I'm going to do the same, He's right

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
no checkups for that mouth and asshole just saying mr. ti

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773 and currymax
stuff like this doesn't work. shes probably known in town for giving the best blowjobs or taking it up the arse. i know plenty of hijab muslim girls who did it like this because their fathers are such psychos and checked it. also i know some girls where the parents are super careful and check their phones etc and what do they do? skip school to fuck the chadlite next door

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Titbot, currymax and 1 other person
Tf i just read

based af. she’s gonna hate herself when she finds the man of her dreams bc she wished she could be a virgin for him.

9 lightyears away, just outside the keplar solar system...

• +1
Reactions: xit
stuff like this doesn't work. shes probably known in town for giving the best blowjobs or taking it up the arse. i know plenty of hijab muslim girls who did it like this because their fathers are such psychos and checked it. also i know some girls where the parents are super careful and check their phones etc and what do they do? skip school to fuck the chadlite next door

This is bullshit. Hijabi hoes are EXTREMELY rare

Small percentage of a large group
Not even a small percentage anymore. Muslim women who wear hijabs are mostly culturally linked to their birth country, not their ancestral country. Which leads them to adopting liberal outlooks on sex and relationships. Many in my experience are open about their sex life. The ones with strict parents just keep it under wraps and likely will go on a spree once they head off to college.

Not even a small percentage anymore. Muslim women who wear hijabs are mostly culturally linked to their birth country, not their ancestral country. Which leads them to adopting liberal outlooks on sex and relationships. Many in my experience are open about their sex life. The ones with strict parents just keep it under wraps and likely will go on a spree once they head off to college.
Where do you live that you see this? I’m honestly shocked

Where do you live that you see this? I’m honestly shocked
I live in asia and i see it here too. Wearing hijab half assed, trying to show hair and wearing clothes different style. Those who wear it completely have childlike, naive vibe to them. All it would take it some persistance

she’s liked tweets saying he is abusive jfl. what feminists and whores don’t realise he’s doing it for the best for his daughter, he wants her to be a successful woman who is able to pair bond.
Hypocritical ass statement. All of you guys would be low T pissed if your parents was this overprotective.

His approach was low iq anyway, her hymen can break from various ways like bike riding, not just taking in 8 inches. If he wants her to be a successful woman there are various approaches he can take to do that. All this would do is to her sneaky and hateful of her father and make her an even more slut when she old enough to be free. Right now she can take it up the ass if she wants too, vagina does nothing for some hoes.

You can’t stop a female’s nature

This is bullshit. Hijabi hoes are EXTREMELY rare
you should see how many hijabi girls are looking at me daily (im blonde, blue eyed and from germany). they stare more than any other girls and i can difference between an interested look and a normal/disgusted look. my mate fucked a hijabi girl in the ass when he was like 13 lmao

Must be fun to be a gynecologists who only sees teeangers :)