• A1877241-0C5F-4A9A-8395-B727FD4CA49B.jpeg
    A1877241-0C5F-4A9A-8395-B727FD4CA49B.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 403
his name is morgan lahaye

If he's smart he should become an eceleb

His facebook is 99% pictures of animes / video games. Its over :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme and iamgoingtomakeit
So the 2nd picture was uploaded in 2015? His most recent is 3 years old?
His facebook is 99% pictures of animes / video games. Its over :feelsrope:
The ultimate master cope.

So the 2nd picture was uploaded in 2015? His most recent is 3 years old?

The ultimate master cope.

Tbh I had some completely irrational hope that he would have a gf. Now the last bastion of cope has been shattered for me

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
Tbh I had some completely irrational hope that he would have a gf. Now the last bastion of cope has been shattered for me
I mean he still can, but she’ll either be the absolute lowest tiered bottom-of-the-pyramid obese looking female incel or a below avg abusive lunatic who will have him whipped like an Egyptian slave to her every desire/needs

I mean he still can, but she’ll either be the absolute lowest tiered bottom-of-the-pyramid obese looking female incel or a below avg abusive lunatic who will have him whipped like an Egyptian slave to her every desire/needs

In your opinion how far could looksmaxing take him?

In your opinion how far could looksmaxing take him?
Well I saw a recent picture on another post with him squinting with a new beard & better haircut. His biggest weakness is his eyes & weak lower third. If he fixed those he can ascend by at least 2 points. Currently he is a PSL 3, maybe 4. He can make it to average, maybe slightly above at 7 if he also starts maxing out at the gym. Will never be a Chad but has much potential.

Well I saw a recent picture on another post with him squinting with a new beard & better haircut. His biggest weakness is his eyes & weak lower third. If he fixed those he can ascend by at least 2 points. Currently he is a PSL 3, maybe 4. He can make it to average, maybe slightly above at 7 if he also starts maxing out at the gym. Will never be a Chad but has much potential.
Lmfao!!!!! He is not a 3 PSL, it's more like a generous 1.

In the worst pics he is not more than PSL 2. In the best one I'd say 3.5 but that is coz the angle and all hides his flaws. If he fixes his eyes, hairline, he might go to 5.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
In the worst pics he is not more than PSL 2. In the best one I'd say 3.5 but that is coz the angle and all hides his flaws. If he fixes his eyes, hairline, he might go to 5.
Oh yeah, the hairline too. Couldn’t tell if that was MPB or just naturally fucked up, also depends on his age. I couldn’t tell if he was 25 or 35, so there’s that too.
Lmfao!!!!! He is not a 3 PSL, it's more like a generous 1.
?It’s the facial hair honestly. I guess if not for that it is more like a 1-2.

Shut up pussy
i think @blackopstruecel who is gambler is mistaken for this guy tbh. Cuz they have the same username and gambler didn't actually get doxxed since its no information neither here nor on lookism. We got trolled u ogre

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
i think @blackopstruecel who is gambler is mistaken for this guy tbh. Cuz they have the same username and gambler didn't actually get doxxed since its no information neither here nor on lookism. We got trolled u ogre
God damn it you're right. High IQ Tony. It sucks cuz I've been telling people gambler got doxed lol. I should have known >:-(

I just measured his mid face and it’s actually not bad at all.

Bo2cel have a decent face structure with literaly zero bone density. Nature Is evil

FUCK LIFE GO ER

Status
Not open for further replies.