rare moment when a NCT looks good on someone

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World

Look at the comments - everyone is simping for the first guy.

I don't get it - he looks a bit fat, NCT, just mediocre features but when you put them together he actually looks good.

Maybe just good harmony? I don't know.

His mouth area is 10/10 though. Perfect smile, teeth and lips.

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
Still looks shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lookologist003 and mazzi
another wide palate, FWHR wide smile pill

Its niche appeal, the girls thirsting for him are emo coquette girls who have anime pfps, nothing to do with nct hes standard mtn

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Its niche appeal, the girls thirsting for him are emo coquette girls who have anime pfps, nothing to do with nct hes standard mtn

And thats the worst niche appeal you can have literally only atraccting mentally ill bitches.

hes htn wtf are you smoking

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue

I don't get it - he looks a bit fat, NCT, just mediocre features but when you put them together he actually looks good.

yeah his smile is good

Spics do a lot of piercings are well. Girls are mentally I’ll vacuous beings just get a piercing or tat and be thin. Psl is overrated for girls, but I have to ascend cos I like jacking off to myself

• Love it
Reactions: incel194012940

Doesn't make him look "good" it just flows well with his face and I guarantee that if he did a lateral canthoplasty or you edited his eyes he well look much better the only person who looks "good" with NCT is hexum , and it looks good on him because he already has insane bone structure and I think it actually suits him and makes his eyes and face much more appealing rather than too aggressive like someone like hernan drago, plus dont listen to what women say online man women virtue signal all the time dont take what they say to heart

• +1
Reactions: F36