Rare Zyzz footage where manlets paid zyzz to hand out with them

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
this is wht happens when incels hang out with chad, chad is repulsed by sitting even close to them

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
You'd think he'd be cooler to them since he was an incel himself once

zyzz looks like he was sculpted

You'd think he'd be cooler to them since he was an incel himself once
u can tell hes uncomfortable being recorded and shit lol around those incels

u can tell hes uncomfortable being recorded and shit lol around those incels
Yeah true. If he was friendlier he would come across as more cool tbh. Chads don't discriminate. I'm friends with framecel curries and actually aspies

Yeah true. If he was friendlier he would come across as more cool tbh. Chads don't discriminate. I'm friends with framecel curries and actually aspies
i think he was annoyed cus they were more focused on recording saying shit like you mirin while eating etc

i think he was annoyed cus they were more focused on recording saying shit like you mirin while eating etc
True. Zyzz always seemed like a cunt to me honestly. Not really a Chad just a wannabe asshole. Chad would have been much nicer to incels around him

True. Zyzz always seemed like a cunt to me honestly. Not really a Chad just a wannabe asshole. Chad would have been much nicer to incels around him
It’s acutally the other way around, I think you have idea of a what chad really is. Chas is repulsed by incels. Jeff Seid also can’t stand being around incels

It’s acutally the other way around, I think you have idea of a what chad really is. Chas is repulsed by incels. Jeff Seid also can’t stand being around incels
Show video where Jeff can't stand being around incels? Me and my friends are chads and we're nice to everyone (except gays)

@Simonfromsydney go look through my posts fag. i mog u into oblivion

Zyzz wasn't perfect, but he had perfect skin and teeth

@Simonfromsydney go look through my posts fag. i mog u into oblivion
Big talk for a bloated psl 5 with a michael jackson nose