Rasputin was a huge slayer with a humongous dick

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Kingdom of Jerusalem
"The Rasputin penis legend has grown far beyond the jar it is pickled in. After being separated from his body, it was venerated as a fertility talisman, cured impotence, and used in secret rituals. But is this pickled dick really the mystical manhood of Russia’s mad monk?"

Grigori Rasputin, the Russian “Mad Monk” who served the Romanov family and indulged in legendary debauchery, was rumored to be pretty stellar in bed. So much so, in fact, that one woman claimed to have had such an intense orgasm that she fainted.

According to the 1978 song by euro disco group Boney M, obviously a trusted source of historical accuracy, Rasputin was “Russia’s greatest love machine.”

It is only natural, then, that after he was allegedly poisoned, beaten, shot, and drowned on December 30th, 1916, Rasputin’s infamous instrument of love would linger on.

The question is, does the mystical genitalia of the scandalous holy man simply exist in legend, or is it really still hanging around?

Dude had a 12-incher that was preserved jfl

Even in death he was a slayer
Legend says that in the 1920s, Rasputin’s daughter Maria (then a circus performer who later tamed lions with the Hagenbeck-Wallace Circus) discovered a group of women in Paris that had been venerating her father’s penis. They believed it could bestow fertility, and they even handed out small pieces of it to those in need.

The world will never see such a slayer again

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 3270, Beetlejuice and 3 others
Indeed
He fucked the Tsarina everynight
Every Russian was aware a poor ugly siberian shaman was cucking the mos powerful man in Russia, the tsar

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10673 and TUSSELEIF
Indeed
He fucked the Tsarina everynight
Every Russian was aware a poor ugly siberian shaman was cucking the mos powerful man in Russia, the tsar
Raspurin was Finnic @Wallenberg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
>Venerated his father penis
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
Ricky Gervais Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: animo123 and TUSSELEIF
how big was his dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 10913 and 3 others
12 inches....dickpilled again :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

And retards here say that 8" is too much

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, animo123 and Deleted member 10987
12 inches....dickpilled again :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

And retards here say that 8" is too much
dick seems next level fake and larp but that's just me

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and gamma
dick seems next level fake and larp but that's just me
Nothing has ever proved that it’s rasputin’s dick, if there actually is some 11.8 inch dick in a jar somewhere it’s likely including the part of the dick that would be inside the body since no one has EVER, and I mean EVER anywhere online or otherwise proven even a 10 inch dick let alone 12.

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and volcelfatcel
i wonder what his dick would feel like in ur ass, you would definitely feel that in ur guts (no homo)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beetlejuice, gamma, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Nothing has ever proved that it’s rasputin’s dick, if there actually is some 11.8 inch dick in a jar somewhere it’s likely including the part of the dick that would be inside the body since no one has EVER, and I mean EVER anywhere online or otherwise proven even a 10 inch dick let alone 12.
Stop coping
Some men have 35 cm dicks

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and animo123
in the literal article they state that they don't know so yeah.

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and loksr
Stop coping
Some men have 35 cm dicks
You're talking about Jonah Falcon, did you know Jonah Falcon holds 0 world records and won't let anyone measure his dick? Or that Jonah Falcon has been in a jack off video where his dick is no bigger than Mandingo's? (Who's dick is CONCLUSIVELY PROVEN to be 9.5 inches at the MAXIMUM as compared to an 11.5 inch barbie doll)

Trust me when I tell you that no, no man has a 13 inch dick, and even a 10 inch has yet to be proven. Btw I'm 8x6 and every girl thinks I'm 10, 11, 12 inches too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, animo123, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
You're talking about Jonah Falcon, did you know Jonah Falcon holds 0 world records and won't let anyone measure his dick? Or that Jonah Falcon has been in a jack off video where his dick is no bigger than Mandingo's? (Who's dick is CONCLUSIVELY PROVEN to be 9.5 inches at the MAXIMUM as compared to an 11.5 inch barbie doll)

Trust me when I tell you that no, no man has a 13 inch dick, and even a 10 inch has yet to be proven. Btw I'm 8x6 and every girl thinks I'm 10, 11, 12 inches too
Im 17 Cm while 35 %
Is this good
What will i be when lean

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
So am I but still no Tsarina pussy :(:(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and TUSSELEIF
Im 17 Cm while 35 %
Is this good
What will i be when lean
ideal dick size for absolute maxmium mass appeal is 7x5.5, your length will probably be somewhere around that when lean but it depends on your fat storage genetics, I didn't gain a TON of dick size when I lost 100 pounds but if you store it all in your fat pad you will gain a lot

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
ideal dick size for absolute maxmium mass appeal is 7x5.5, your length will probably be somewhere around that when lean but it depends on your fat storage genetics, I didn't gain a TON of dick size when I lost 100 pounds but if you store it all in your fat pad you will gain a lot
Only dickmaxxing should be done passivemu over the years with a bath mate. Just increase girth even girthlets will ascend with it.

Facemax first always

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 10987
I remember being it Huge when i was a kid (i was lean)
Its very thick too

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Only dickmaxxing should be done passivemu over the years with a bath mate. Just increase girth even girthlets will ascend with it.

Facemax first always
I wouldn't ever do any kind of dick growing shit tbh, don't know that I even believe in it
leanmaxxing should be done for face with maybe a potential dick size boost as an aside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
I remember being it Huge when i was a kid (i was lean)
Its very thick too
just measure bone pressed, take away like 0.25 of an inch and that's probably the size you'll be when super lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I wouldn't ever do any kind of dick growing shit tbh, don't know that I even believe in it
leanmaxxing should be done for face with maybe a potential dick size boost as an aside
Fatcels don't know their true dick size, erection quality if anything is underrated here. That's what makes women feel your dick, leanmaxxing and cardiomaxxing makes it way way harder and it's your true full dick size.

• +1
Reactions: loksr

This man has 19 inches monster dick

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10987
This man has 19 inches monster dick
he has a 6 inch dick with 13 inches of foreskin that I believe he stretched out himself or something like that
you're gonna have to do a lot better cause I know about EVERY fraud case

• +1
Reactions: animo123
he has a 6 inch dick with 13 inches of foreskin that I believe he stretched out himself or something like that
you're gonna have to do a lot better cause I know about EVERY fraud case
Foreskin is part of the dick

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10987

exactly bro
till this day theres a 10k reward for proof of a legit 10 incher on lpsg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back