Rate 1-10 and lmk what I need to improve and how I can do so

H

handsomejimmy

Iron
IMG 0619

We generally don't use the normie rating scale of 1-10 here. We use the PSL scale. If you're unfamiliar with this scale, please see this guide on it:

I'd say you're around 5psl (HTN) - Good phenotype, good skin, nice eyes, and decent bones.

In terms of your flaws, I'd say your nose isn't perfect but I don't know if it's bad enough to justify a rhinoplasty. Your problem with your nose is that it looks a bit short from the front (at least in my opinion) and there's too much of your nostrils showing. It's harder to fix this problem with rhinoplasty anyway.

I'd say one easy thing you can do is grow in your eyebrows just a little bit more and make them darker. You can use minoxidil on them and castor oil, as well as derma rolling too (but this might not even be necessary if you're using castor + minox) - You can also use dye on them to make them a bit darker. The blonde hair also suits you tbh but normally I don't think it works on men as well as darker hair does, especially when you have pale skin.

These are just my observations based off this one picture. You might show another picture and I may think some of what I said was wrong. When you want an accurate rating you should really think about uploading more than one picture. Include maybe two frontal shots in different lighting and then maybe a picture of your side profile.

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
HTN/PSL5 as technoboss said which translates to around a 7/10 in the real world

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss