483.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4346.jpeg
    IMG_4346.jpeg
    439.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
HTN base. 5/10 right now

You look like jeremy de leon

Chadlite, get a skincare routine, buy a gua sha for more skin definition, ice your face in the morning and grow your hair a bit. You will be chad after this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, funnyvalentine and lowtiernormiechad
He looks like shit. Has the base to get far. I think u might actually be retarded tbh
Nigga that is his fucking base. This guy hasn’t softmaxed shit so this is his base. The word your looking for is potential faggot.

Chadlite, get a skincare routine, buy a gua sha for more skin definition, ice your face in the morning and grow your hair a bit. You will be chad after this
This guy is not fucking chad :lul: chad in Victorian England.

Nigga that is his fucking base. This guy hasn’t softmaxed shit so this is his base. The word your looking for is potential faggot.
Yeah that just put u on ignore tbh

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

absolute cope, gtfo forum rotter. Got nothing to say back so u gotta resort to that shit. Retard :feelskek:
U have no clue what ur even talking about lol. I’m just glad u had the confidence to put that shit on beautiful display for me so I can not waste any more brain cells engaging with you in the near future.

U have no clue what ur even talking about lol. I’m just glad u had the confidence to put that shit on beautiful display for me so I can not waste any more brain cells engaging with you in the near future.
What was wrong abt what I said?

:lul::lul::lul:

Nigga did u really think u could just waffle your way through this retard? I knew for a fact u were gonna try skip the question, your not nearly as smart as you think u are. :feelskek:
You’re pretty clever. But can you guess what I’m about to do next?

You’re pretty clever. But can you guess what I’m about to do next?
IMG 1964

“but can ya guess what I’m gonna do next” corny ass :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Heatmiser
4216724 IMG 4345

Strong base, my advice would be to eyebrow maxx and then dying them to dark brown, since you have almost invisible brows

Wheat waffles cousin

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Wheat waffles cousin

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
u kinda look like an african it might be the eyes

MTN. You seem low appeal tho bcuz you look like a pubescentcel. Try growing some facial hair, and make your hair a bit longer