Rate 11 year old me

Hades

Hades

I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too.
Picture was taken either when I was either 10 or 11.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9380, RAITEIII and 2 others
What you looks like now? PM me?

Young slayer

Fuark I can already tell your parents got you braces and now you have long midface.

Fuark I can already tell your parents got you braces and now you have long midface.
Nah. My mid face grew downwards because I didn’t know about mewing until I was about 13. I had a gummy smile then and I totally reversed it by 16. I then got palate expanders at 18 and am now finishing with invisalign. The invisalign is actually bring my teeth slightly forward. Overall my development isn’t near where it could’ve been had I had correct posture all throughout childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3832
bump

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Thr child of Richard Ramirez

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Hades
looks like a young version of the dude in your AVI

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Hades
looks like a young version of the dude in your AVI
my pheno is extremely similar to his. he’s got a way better maxilla though

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII and Almu
Nah. My mid face grew downwards because I didn’t know about mewing until I was about 13. I had a gummy smile then and I totally reversed it by 16. I then got palate expanders at 18 and am now finishing with invisalign. The invisalign is actually bring my teeth slightly forward. Overall my development isn’t near where it could’ve been had I had correct posture all throughout childhood.
Doesn't wearing Invisalign make your jaw feel narrower after some period of time? Also It makes your teeth hurt like shit.

Doesn't wearing Invisalign make your jaw feel narrower after some period of time? Also It makes your teeth hurt like shit.
Nah my orthodontist made sure that the invisalign would actually widen my palate slightly. It does make my teeth hurt but only a day or so after I put in a new tray.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3832
Nah my orthodontist made sure that the invisalign would actually widen my palate slightly. It does make my teeth hurt but only a day or so after I put in a new tray.
Do your teeth feel the same after taking them off? Like only your bottom teeth hurt and your upper teeth are fine?

what do you look like now?

if you're 23+ then there's no natural look-maxxing that you can do

Decent eye area.

yo can u pm what u looks like now

Picture was taken either when I was either 10 or 11.

High t vibes. Did u just say mewing reversed ur gummy smile? Also how can u know about mewing at 13 u 20 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hades
High t vibes. Did u just say mewing reversed ur gummy smile? Also how can u know about mewing at 13 u 20 jfl
I’m 21 now. But I knew about mewing at 14 years old. The orthodontic work I had done helped the gummy smile too.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RAITEIII
Kleine ratte

• JFL
Reactions: Hades