i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴾᵒʳˢᶜʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵗʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵖⁱᵐᵖ

@Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer @Autismcel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, \/orman, user123456 and 9 others
Subhumans. I remember watching some British reality show about them ages ago and the 14 yr old girls had such big tits, was right in her peak she was.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, user123456, ShawarmaFilth and 2 others
Subhumans. I remember watching some British reality show about them ages ago and the 14 yr old girls had such big tits, was right in her peak she was.
Foids peak at 14-16 ngl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer, Mr_Bombo_mogs and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Madridista
Why is my nigga wearing a fake gold chain on his wedding day?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, bloomercel, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
Cute couple. (((Society))) will say they should "enjoy life" first (read: be degenerates), but there's more to life than partying and having "fun".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
Why is my nigga wearing a fake gold chain on his wedding day?
I don't think it's fake. Gypsies are obsessed with gold. They can afford it too cuz their job is to pickpocket around tourist destinations in Europe

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Jason Voorhees
Cute couple. (((Society))) will say they should "enjoy life" first (read: be degenerates), but there's more to life than partying and having "fun".
Yeah, they'll live a decent life and have 10 kids, meanwhile the average white nigga will have 10 active only onlyfans subscriptions :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Madridista
ISIS will love this when we establish jhadist goverment in America (JFL)
Screenshot 20240609 142308 Chrome

Cope they're Christian :feelsyay:

Yeah, they'll live a decent life and have 10 kids, meanwhile the average white nigga will have 10 active only onlyfans subscriptions :feelsbadman:
Fr Hoodlems and Gypsys must have the best lifes: No care for order, Sex, Degenercey, Honourable Conflict ect they lifemog us to oblivion

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I actually envy these people so much while I watch Andrew Tate and feel nothing.

Many of them live in literal shit, but they have 10+ kids and will outbreed us. There was this guy in an interview that worked 2 jobs (in grey sector btw, so expect actually a lot of money) and supported a family of 10 kids. He has a loyal wife too.

Meanwhile white cucks:

One of the only things keeping me alive is knowing these dumbasses will make themselves go extinct. They and their fucked up culture doomed me to be lonely, but it will ultimately be their own downfall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, BitchBoy, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 1 other person
I actually envy these people so much while I watch Andrew Tate and feel nothing.

Many of them live in literal shit, but they have 10+ kids and will outbreed us. There was this guy in an interview that worked 2 jobs (in grey sector btw, so expect actually a lot of money) and supported a family of 10 kids. He has a loyal wife too.

Meanwhile white cucks:

View attachment 2971380View attachment 2971381View attachment 2971382View attachment 2971383

One of the only things keeping me alive is knowing these dumbasses will make themselves go extinct. They and their fucked up culture doomed me to be lonely, but it will ultimately be their own downfall.
Mirin their strong social communities too. Just look at OP's video again. Just exist and you will get a wife theory. This is how it should be and no wonder they will outbreed in the end.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and i_love_roosters
Mirin their strong social communities too. Just look at OP's video again. Just exist and you will get a wife theory. This is how it should be and no wonder they will outbreed in the end.
Better than india tbf

• +1
IMG 0370

Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean, 6ft4 and i_love_roosters
Over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and BitchBoy
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Why Raj, hop on dnp and slay Dravidian stacies :feelsyay:
I don't wanna

I never wanted life

I will reject it of my family tries to force me to do anything big that i don't want to do

• JFL
  • +1
she sexy af ngl

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Foid has been beaten purple