20220404 150628

• JFL
Reactions: Redsoldier, germanlooks, Deleted member 17654 and 1 other person
blow ur self up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18436, Deleted member 14905, Marsiere214 and 8 others
People like you are the reason people say incels are ‘recruiting’ young men or whatever.

What are we supposed to tell you, do your homework? You don’t even look like you started puberty yet, how are we supposed to rate a little kid.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: never_lucky, RoundHouse, Deleted member 18436 and 10 others
People like you are the reason people say incels are ‘recruiting’ young men or whatever.

What are we supposed to tell you, do your homework? You don’t even look like you started puberty yet, how are we supposed to rate a little kid.
give a rating out of 10

• JFL
Reactions: mug, never_lucky, HOLYFUARK and 6 others
any flaws?
There’s nothing good for you here, no one wants to bully a 13 year old but trust me many subhumans have been the victim of ToxicBasementDwellers.org and they will probably never recover from it.

Just buy a skateboard and go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, TYRONELITEMOGGER, Chadeep and 3 others
There’s nothing good for you here, no one wants to bully a 13 year old but trust me many subhumans have been the victim of ToxicBasementDwellers.org and they will probably never recover from it.

Just buy a skateboard and go outside.
k thanks

• Love it
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
Looks like a friend of mine, who is an incel, so, I guess you're dawn to be an incel, forever.

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
ALHAMDULLILAH

“Look at me. Look at me. I’m Captain now!”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, Hueless, Deleted member 14905 and 6 others
Dude delete your account for your own good no one should have to be exposed to :blackpill: at this age

• +1
Reactions: Sal, Cidre enjoyer, Larpongstopper and 4 others
mohamed cubed

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky
Youll probably ascend with age.

I looked utterly subhuman at 13 and now am MTN

Just pray that puberty goes well for you. Drink enough water and get enough sleep and you should be good.

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
it's already over. you are way past your prime.

• JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Anchor_Ship, Hueless and 1 other person
5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and sergeant blackpill
You look somewhat normal, for someone who is a somali that is.

Dude delete your account for your own good no one should have to be exposed to :blackpill: at this age
Everyone should be exposed to blackpill from kindergarten, the blackpill will set you free, i will dedicate my entire life to spreading the blackpill to the world even if i come across as an autist. I will also be publishing an empirical study by me on the skullpill on here once i've reached a decent sample size.

Another day another somali mogger @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
You mog me tbh. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Lygodactylus
how do 13 year olds even find this site. does it advertise on candy crush or w/e

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and 360°
Somali girls are the best:owo:
Anyone saying this nigga isn't gonna slay is coping.
Hey @mohamedmohamedmoham, listen to me, you're going to have a very bright future. Move to Sweden on refugee status, take high at 15 to ensure being as tall as possible, start nose breathing for maximum forward growth, and finally, get off this forum since it's filled to the brim with bad people your father wouldn't want you to be around.
I swear son, you'll be slaying blonde babes one day like it's nobodies business.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomuser2407, 360° and Deleted member 14077
Hey @mohamedmohamedmoham, listen to me, you're going to have a very bright future. Move to Sweden on refugee status, take high at 15 to ensure being as tall as possible, start nose breathing for maximum forward growth, and finally, get off this forum since it's filled to the brim with bad people your father wouldn't want you to be around.
I swear son, you'll be slaying blonde babes one day like it's nobodies business.
*Take HGH

dentures are free, many free looksmaxxing surgeries, hes gonna live good life:love:

Okay thank you man

Somalis are the indians of africa

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
Jfl, its a fed conducting an experiment nice work agent 69 :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
You are black larping as jew:feelswhere:

based, she looks beautiful
I don't find black women attractive personally. I only liked the comment because of what he said at the end about the video being recommended to men on purpose because of its thumbnail.

pretty goodlooking, don't listen to autists.
5.5/10