• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pl@yboi, Always Stay You, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: zemult
Pretty good base bro show side profile

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled
Bro at your age I was rocking plants vs zombies. Enjoy life, suffering begins at 18

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled

Attachments

• IMG_3159.jpeg
    IMG_3159.jpeg
    477.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3155.jpeg
    IMG_3155.jpeg
    277.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69 and Lonenely sigma
brutal cuck ramus but rest is good type chit

Idk somewhere that has nature and hasnt been conquered by jews. wanna live in mature with a sweet girl that loves thats about it
Thats fair. I personally would suggest the middle east. Their culture is as similiar as it gets to ours, while being outside of europe.

Media also makes them appear much more dangerous than they are, so they haven't been conquered by other geomaxxers either. I thought about egypt personally. I have blue eyes, and arabs have a fetish for those. Also women aren't kept in the basement in egypt so you could probably change a gf every month if you wish

Thats fair. I personally would suggest the middle east. Their culture is as similiar as it gets to ours, while being outside of europe.

Media also makes them appear much more dangerous than they are, so they haven't been conquered by other geomaxxers either. I thought about egypt personally. I have blue eyes, and arabs have a fetish for those. Also women aren't kept in the basement in egypt so you could probably change a gf every month if you wish
Yea im muslim so that is a great option for me👍

mirin uee

• Love it
Reactions: Selenium
Just remove acne a bit cuz whenever inhave acne i get flamed for that shi
U are low htn, these guys are cooked so they drag people with potential down. increase ur testosterone, get infos about correct mewing posture it helps alot. Get bracces if u need, get a healthy diet is most important abd avoid junkfood but not to much. abd don't feel sad about ur looks like i said ur low htn thats good.

• Love it
few things:

1. You have a good base at ur age, you do not need to worry at all.

2. Get off this site, you are 14… this site will ruin your brain and social skills

• +1
Reactions: Selenium and david329
U are low htn, these guys are cooked so they drag people with potential down. increase ur testosterone, get infos about correct mewing posture it helps alot. Get bracces if u need, get a healthy diet is most important abd avoid junkfood but not to much. abd don't feel sad about ur looks like i said ur low htn thats good.
Thanks brotha

• +1
Reactions: david329
few things:

2. Get off this site, you are 14… this site will ruin your brain and social skills
but i enjoy seeing incel ideoligies since they are usually most realistic and arent bluepilled cope that i see on most media today

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
few things:

And 2. I have a great social life tons of friends and dont ldar a lot just get in here whenever i have a lot of free time

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
but i enjoy seeing incel ideoligies since they are usually most realistic and arent bluepilled cope that i see on most media today
True but dont take everything u see here face value, a lot of kids on here are retarded and see the blackpill as pure truth even though many things are wrong

And 2. I have a great social life tons of friends and dont ldar a lot just get in here whenever i have a lot of free time
valid asf, scrolling this site is more entertaining than tiktok or insta

• +1
Mtn, potential for higher when u grow up, just do pubertymaxxing

dude im telling you just go live a healthy life right now you can worry about this when you are like 18/done with puberty

• +1
Reactions: Ayabonga