Rate? 14M

S

sub2mumbaicel

Iron
Im 14, soon 15 and want an honest rating, and what my pros/cons are aswell as how to fix said cons, I am severely late developed, 1.5 to 2 years probably and I am in the early stages of puberty, best example is my voice is now starting to crack if i scream.

Bad features, i know of:
-Light eyebrows (I use Mielle Oil to darken and thicken)
-Dark circles, genetically thin skin (I use volufiline)
-Alright FHWR ratio 1.6-7 or smth like that
-Slightly recessed jaw (Most likely due to late development, as it is getting better)
-Slight UEE, I use volufiline
-Lips, alright shape, quite thin, and bad coloring of the top, where it looks like i have a longer philtrum than i have
-A slightly big nose
-Wide interocular distance
-Big forehead, haircut mostly fixes it, i have
very good facial 3rds, but it still looks huge idk why
-Not a sharp medial canthus, more round
Cant come up with more than that, if you have more, please explain and help with what i can do to fix, no cope, rope or drugs.

The reason I look so oily in some of the pics, is bcs of all the products i had applied

Is it over?
And how far can i ascend? HTN? Chadlite?
PSL 6+?

IMG 0673

Attachments

• IMG_0459.jpeg
    IMG_0459.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1369.jpeg
    IMG_1369.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1373.jpeg
    IMG_1373.jpeg
    977.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1376.jpeg
    IMG_1376.jpeg
    892.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and N1666
If you are in early development then just let puberty do its thing. Get enough sleep, eat a high protein clean diet, and start a sport. There’s tons of puberty guides on here, you probably know how to navigate this site so I won’t link them.

• +1
Reactions: LaDiabla
how tall are u
managed to post it 2x and forgot to write, 170 with pretty open growth plates, as i am still growing alot, around 10-12cm from a year ago

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Best advice to you is just finish puberty properly

• +1
Reactions: LaDiabla
Best advice to you is just finish puberty properly

If you are in early development then just let puberty do its thing. Get enough sleep, eat a high protein clean diet, and start a sport. There’s tons of puberty guides on here, you probably know how to navigate this site so I won’t link them.
Also forgot to mention I play football for my local academy team, a first division team in Norway, im not the best but im quite alright, so I work out alot, do you know any exercises that stunt growth?

Also forgot to mention I play football for my local academy team, a first division team in Norway, im not the best but im quite alright, so I work out alot, do you know any exercises that stunt growth?
There’s no exercise that will stunt growth. Keep playing football though, all of my friends who played football at a young age were athletic and lean and still grew to 6’0+