Iron
IMG 20240505 WA00121
IMG 20240505 WA0026

Height 5.9

low MTN

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Zeta
What are my most serious flaws besides the fact that my middle part is long
Cuck lips normally caused by a recessed chin, narrow jaw, death tier FWHR, One eye is smaller than the other

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
i’ve never seen eye asymmetry this bad

adam driver

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43407
In the slums of Mumbai I look like him
u look like shit in the face pic provided, he mogs you. Also, your waste is distorted asl besides that pysiqe looking good. Not like muscle matters in terms of attracting women but it is cool souvenir ig.

u look like shit in the face pic provided, he mogs you. Also, your waste is distorted asl besides that pysiqe looking good. Not like muscle matters in terms of attracting women but it is cool souvenir ig.
With this text, you know that you are autistic. When did I say I'm handsome I just said I don't look like him. I also put the picture of my physique because I would like to be an Fitness Influencer, I don't care about women.

st.blackops2cel pheno

Subhuman but you can become ltn with surgery

st.blackops2cel pheno

Subhuman but you can become ltn with surgery
I'm 15 years old with puberty late, I think to be mtn I won't need surgeries if I'm lucky

I'm 15 years old with puberty late, I think to be mtn I won't need surgeries if I'm lucky
Start with doing skincare. Look into tretinoin in the near future because it increases collagen and you lack it.

Not sure if that is hair on your chin or not but I suggest always being clean shaven. You have good genetics in terms of building a good physique so make sure you work out constantly because you have a very nice body.

Groom your eyebrows too, A little too bushy for your face in my opinion but you decide.

• +1
Start with doing skincare. Look into tretinoin in the near future because it increases collagen and you lack it.

Not sure if that is hair on your chin or not but I suggest always being clean shaven. You have good genetics in terms of building a good physique so make sure you work out constantly because you have a very nice body.

Groom your eyebrows too, A little too bushy for your face in my opinion but you decide.
Thanks for the help:love:

Ur lower third destroys ur face, just try and fix that, u have a good body
If puberty doesn't improve my lower third, I'll opt for lefort 1

Holy potential frame, for face your mid face is a bit long so I’d say shave off stubble and maybe get hollow cheeks and tan. Your eyes are also asymmetrical and one is bigger than the other

Holy potential frame, for face your mid face is a bit long so I’d say shave off stubble and maybe get hollow cheeks and tan. Your eyes are also asymmetrical and one is bigger than the other
Thank you, when I reach the ideal weight to finish my bulk I will try to lose bf as much as possible for the hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
u look average to me

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here and Deleted member 43407
I hate to be blue pilled or red pilled or whatever but you look fine
despite what others will say here it is not over for you you look regular schmegular

• +1
I hate to be blue pilled or red pilled or whatever but you look fine
despite what others will say here it is not over for you you look regular schmegular
imo he’s above average, maybe mid to high MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43407 and Tallest person here
if you were 6ft tall then maybe MTN, but you're a 5,9 manlet so LTN.

if you were 6ft tall then maybe MTN, but you're a 5,9 manlet so LTN.
first post and already spewing hate, you’ll fit in perfectly here jfl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Shave that facial hair and get a tan dude
Improve diet as well
physique is pretty good as well
MTN atm.
people need to stop underrating based on pictures.

• +1
B02cel 2.0 it's over for u jawless faggot

With this text, you know that you are autistic. When did I say I'm handsome I just said I don't look like him. I also put the picture of my physique because I would like to be an Fitness Influencer, I don't care about women.
na u look similar just younger, similar midface. If ur tryna become a 'fitness influencer' then you need fix that waistline aswell.