• +1
Reactions: Falcon_Flam and borntosuffer
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself, JohnBaza, borntosuffer and 1 other person
a10 mtn maybe htn

now the dailts who overrate cause of eye color
Not just eye color idiot. His jaw structure mogs 90% of this platform and his hair is fine. This guy would be textbook chadlite anywhere other than autism.org

HTN, get rhino and enjoy your life. Based PFP by the way.

• Love it
Reactions: zosztre
he is 194 cm ? he is already chadlite,

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and PlayersGetPlayed
Not just eye color idiot. His jaw structure mogs 90% of this platform and his hair is fine. This guy would be textbook chadlite anywhere other than autism.org
"textboox chadlite anywhere else" retard your realize that anywhere else doesn't use words like "chadlite"

You won at life with that pheno and height, congratz. Just get a rhino, nose ruins your harmony

dont do a rhino

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
You won at life with that pheno and height, congratz. Just get a rhino, nose ruins your harmony
Yeah ik that I will get rhino once I’m 18 or 19

"textboox chadlite anywhere else" retard your realize that anywhere else doesn't use words like "chadlite"
Yes they do, haven't you heard of the other forums. It's just that this place has gone to shit because of people like you who rate this dude a chadlite

Yes they do, haven't you heard of the other forums. It's just that this place has gone to shit because of people like you who rate this dude a chadlite
he has bad harmony and ratios, also bad eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
he has bad harmony and ratios, also bad eyebrows
anthony you otta kill yourself fr,your the same dude who rates cyclopse htn as a cope for youself

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, PlayersGetPlayed and scrunchables
cant see if jaw asymmetry is due to angle or nor, depending on this mtn if there’s asymmetry high htn if there aint

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Fuckk man this guy is just mocking the incels on this forum:feelswah: 6'5 AND strong htn, I can't cope anymofd

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
194 cm mtn aryan.. how the fuck did op find this site?

• JFL
Reactions: Arkham
194 cm mtn aryan.. how the fuck did op find this site?
I registered on it during 2023 from tik tok lol. I didn’t use it, but I came back to learn some things. I mostly read BOTB and things of that nature.

• +1
Reactions: zosztre
I registered on it during 2023 from tik tok lol. I didn’t use it, but I came back to learn some things. I mostly read BOTB and things of that nature.
u don't get many girls or something? all I can think of is framemaxx. minoxidil and possible rhino in the future, will have chad appeal

dont know who that is
just remember you rated this 5'7 cyclopse high mtn,when in reality hes subhuman or lower,but you rate a 6'5htn mtn? your a coping fag you only rate cyclopse ppl like yourself high as a cope

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and scrunchables
u don't get many girls or something? all I can think of is framemaxx. minoxidil and possible rhino in the future, will have chad appealI.
I’m currently using topical minoxidil on my eyebrows.

Chadlite with possible chad potential

have you tried dying your hair
I thought of that, but I want to wait till I have more dense eyebrows and dye eyebrows and hair the same colour as zeta or other blackish colours