Rate 16 +tips (eye asymmetry/debloating and how to get big wrists) (5”11)

S

SixofClubs

Iron
IMG 0361
IMG 0358
IMG 0353
IMG 0353

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Libyan slayer 🐬 and Akhi
id say high mtn, gym max, and debloat a lil more to get to htn.

Attachments

• image_2024-09-15_184927055.png
    image_2024-09-15_184927055.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
Outta 10?
Jfl, 10 yrs old brotha. You can’t really grow ur wrists since it’s just bone, you gotta just kinda pray that puberty makes it better. Ur prolly mid to high mtn rn. With some grooming, better haircut, gym, and losing some fat, you could be mid HTN. You have the potential to get tf off this forum so start working

Jfl, 10 yrs old brotha. You can’t really grow ur wrists since it’s just bone, you gotta just kinda pray that puberty makes it better. Ur prolly mid to high mtn rn. With some grooming, better haircut, gym, and losing some fat, you could be mid HTN. You have the potential to get tf off this forum so start working
Haircut recommendations? Also I’ve been on creatine for 30 days now on 5mg you think I should go up to 7? Water+deficit for debloat?

Haircut recommendations? Also I’ve been on creatine for 30 days now on 5mg you think I should go up to 7? Water+deficit for debloat?
I wouldn’t be able to give good advice. I found my haircut by looking for models with similar face shape. Then you just kinda start with one of their hairstyles you think looks good and tweak it until you have something consistent.

If you want big wrist get a dumbbells find training video in YouTube and training I had thin wrist muscle will make it better