• IMG_0160.jpeg
    IMG_0160.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0213.jpeg
    IMG_0213.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 0
great harmony, maybe high MTN+ idk

his side mogs his front, which is unfortunate

I rate from normie viewpoint only, I don't take bone structure into account, just the full picture, and through mind of a foid
still not lite

I rate from normie viewpoint only, I don't take bone structure into account, just the full picture, and through mind of a foid
:forcedsmile: jfl at this comment....I rate from normie viewpoint and foid mind-:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: N1666
You mean appeal ?

:forcedsmile: jfl at this comment....I rate from normie viewpoint and foid mind-:feelsuhh:
would u rather get rated as if by an indian rotter gay nigga u faggot? or as if by a normie girl whose opinion is the only one that matters and for which reason we congregated in this God-forgotten website?

would u rather get rated as if by an indian rotter gay nigga u faggot? or as if by a normie girl whose opinion is the only one that matters and for which reason we congregated in this God-forgotten website?
1st of all, learn to swear correctly
2nd of all, ur not even a foid
3rd of all, ur calling me faggot like ur not roaming this gay site like I am
:forcedsmile:

tho I get what view ur comming from, relying on ratings in the shitdump is useless, u'll never get an accurate rating here....never

1st of all, learn to swear correctly
2nd of all, ur not even a foid
3rd of all, ur calling me faggot like ur not roaming this gay site like I am
:forcedsmile:
Tbh I reallynever had problems with girls, probably this is appeal?

cute tummy nigga :p

also not fat, just need to begin exercising. this is how everyone looks until they begin hitting the gym

and through mind of a foid
This doesn’t even make sense, how can you do that if you aren’t a woman? Or are you admitting you are one?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This doesn’t even make sense, how can you do that if you aren’t a woman? Or are you admitting you are one?
idk, high emotional intelligence. it's not hard for me, I just know what they want and the shit going on in their minds. not just women, though, I can do it with everyone

• +1
Reactions: N1666
More forward growth than brad Pitt

Forward growth is cope tbh