rate 16 yr old asian boy

meyer

meyer

Iron
Can I realistically pull in the future? can I fix my asymmetries or do I just rope Image 2024 09 11 185643673 Image 2024 09 11 185606266 1726099015501

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
There's been a common trend in my family.Most of my family cannot pull with looks, but every person in my family who has gotten a girlfriend was in a situation where they were considered a high quality provider.

My brother got his girlfriend when he was studying to become a software engineer.
One of my older cousins got his girlfriend when he secured his job as a demolitions expert through a connection he got lucky with but also because he had lots of experience in construction.
My younger sister's boyfriend is asian and was very good in school (like the stereotype always says) and they met at university when he was about to graduate in software engineering.

The only ones in my family who are over the age of 18 who haven't managed to get a girlfriend are me and one of my older cousins. What do we both have in common? We each do not have a career. He never went to college, I changed my major multiple times. Difference is, he is low IQ and I mog him in looks, he is below average and short, I am above average and tall.

But there is also someone else in my family who has gotten a girlfriend, my oldest cousin, he has always had a girlfriend because he always put a high importance on looks and girls respected that. When he noticed he was losing his hair, he got muscular, and as a result, he managed to dump his fat girlfriend and met up with a much hotter girl at his job. He is the only one in my family who didn't go the beta buxxing provider route, and managed to attract only with looks.

Many years ago, he told me that getting muscular as a man is like a cheat code for dating, it becomes so much easier and you attract a lot more women, especially since there aren't many guys who manage to do it. So that's what I've been focusing on ever since.

I did this transformation:

3c78d4170a3c4cd1880704fef3fbca69 610xh
Progresspics

138 to 180 lbs at 6'4"

My goal is to get to 220-230 lbs at 15% body fat and look something like this, or bigger.

B7ec7240028a2e4711b2c9a4c770e309 3633120462
20eb13e9fb841a7a384edc92112c2e0d 443314844

People rely far too much on height on here, they use it as an excuse as to why they don't lift weights or why their sex life sucks. Truth is, being tall doesn't make women chase you, except if you look like the 2 guys above. If you look like my before pic, it doesn't even matter if you're 6'4" or 6'7", no women will be sexually attracted to you because women want a guy who looks muscular enough to be dominant and to protect, not a twink, that is more appealing to gay dudes. In fact, the skinnier I've been, the more gay guys I've had hitting on me, it is utterly disgusting. So be glad you're not in my situation. I've had guys pretend to be my friend to try to get laid with me and they were even younger than me, it's the worst. Last semester, in college, I got sexually harassed by a 21 year old guy, and I'm 26.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, liberiangrimreaper and Deleted member 71023
I think you got potential your still going through puberty so try to work on your skin, hit the gym, and adopt a healthy diet

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
There's been a common trend in my family.Most of my family cannot pull with looks, but every person in my family who has gotten a girlfriend was in a situation where they were considered a high quality provider.

My brother got his girlfriend when he was studying to become a software engineer.
One of my older cousins got his girlfriend when he secured his job as a demolitions expert through a connection he got lucky with but also because he had lots of experience in construction.
My younger sister's boyfriend is asian and was very good in school (like the stereotype always says) and they met at university when he was about to graduate in software engineering.

The only ones in my family who are over the age of 18 who haven't managed to get a girlfriend are me and one of my older cousins. What do we both have in common? We each do not have a career. He never went to college, I changed my major multiple times. Difference is, he is low IQ and I mog him in looks, he is below average and short, I am above average and tall.

But there is also someone else in my family who has gotten a girlfriend, my oldest cousin, he has always had a girlfriend because he always put a high importance on looks and girls respected that. When he noticed he was losing his hair, he got muscular, and as a result, he managed to dump his fat girlfriend and met up with a much hotter girl at his job. He is the only one in my family who didn't go the beta buxxing provider route, and managed to attract only with looks.

Many years ago, he told me that getting muscular as a man is like a cheat code for dating, it becomes so much easier and you attract a lot more women, especially since there aren't many guys who manage to do it. So that's what I've been focusing on ever since.

View attachment 3164224View attachment 3164226

138 to 180 lbs at 6'4"

My goal is to get to 220-230 lbs at 15% body fat and look something like this, or bigger.

View attachment 3164228View attachment 3164229

People rely far too much on height on here, they use it as an excuse as to why they don't lift weights or why their sex life sucks. Truth is, being tall doesn't make women chase you, except if you look like the 2 guys above. If you look like my before pic, it doesn't even matter if you're 6'4" or 6'7", no women will be sexually attracted to you because women want a guy who looks muscular enough to be dominant and to protect, not a twink, that is more appealing to gay dudes. In fact, the skinnier I've been, the more gay guys I've had hitting on me, it is utterly disgusting. So be glad you're not in my situation. I've had guys pretend to be my friend to try to get laid with me and they were even younger than me, it's the worst. Last semester, in college, I got sexually harassed by a 21 year old guy, and I'm 26.
This thread isn't about you bud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88653, iblamehumphrey and slavicpsycho

138 to 180 lbs at 6'4"

The first part of what you said is actually related to my newest thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88653

138 to 180 lbs at 6'4"

beautiful read, thought i was reading a whole different post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88653

138 to 180 lbs at 6'4"

I can't image 138 at 6 ft 4, I'm 140 at 5 ft 9.

I can't image 138 at 6 ft 4, I'm 140 at 5 ft 9.
As mentioned in this video:

Initial total musculature differs from person to person, I started with nothing except skin and bones and I had to work really hard just to get an average FFMI. But the benefit is I look better than the average person, because my frame is smaller. I know guys who are really wide and they would look sickly at my weight for the same height. And yet, I can still probably gain muscle and go up to 220 lbs, or maybe even 230 lbs, but my bone structure is small for my height. My muscular potential is still high because my wingspan is very big.