Rate 16M and tell me how I can improve softmax only

D

Drxzzy

Iron
how can I improve my looks
IMG 6113
IMG 6120

Lean + tan is the only softmaxxes that are effective anyone can do.
But in your case you can tan since your a ginger
So just get as lean as possible but ur probs gonna need surgery buddy

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Can’t tan*

Fix that whack ass haircut as well

I can sort of tan but i always just end up getting hella freckles and looking autistic. Is there anything else I can do tho

high gonial angle ends you tbh, but nice freckles and colouring they go well tgt
get as lean as possible too

I can sort of tan but i always just end up getting hella freckles and looking autistic. Is there anything else I can do tho
I mean sure you can do all the cope shit bone smashing thumb pulling all that wank but the ONLY thing going to make a considerable change is getting a tan, going sub 10% BF and changing your eye area like dying eyebrows and improving eye lashing can be a significant improvement especially for you DYE your eyebrows.
Also I’d dye your hair since nobody likes gingers unfortunately + black hair would make u look better

I mean sure you can do all the cope shit bone smashing thumb pulling all that wank but the ONLY thing going to make a considerable change is getting a tan, going sub 10% BF and changing your eye area like dying eyebrows and improving eye lashing can be a significant improvement especially for you DYE your eyebrows.
Also I’d dye your hair since nobody likes gingers unfortunately + black hair would make u look better
What color should i go for eyebrows

@N1666 high htn?

• +1
What color should i go for eyebrows
Dark obviously but not too dark you will look like you’ve got slugs on your head / faggy

how’s bro banned as well

Ginger automatically sub 5 but in all seriousness he’s like mtn max
Yeah he’s like a high LTN. There’s something really off about his face other than those hideous freckles. Looks like he has sfs

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Yeah he’s like a high LTN. There’s something really off about his face other than those hideous freckles. Looks like he has sfs
If i get lean and dye my eyebrows and maybe my hair where would i be, and is that all i can do

• +1
If i get lean and dye my eyebrows and maybe my hair where would i be, and is that all i can do
It’s hard to say, but you’d definitely be a strong MTN

@noahwillascend would beta keratine help or work