m7star

m7star

Iron
title

Attachments

• export_1726887861356.mov
    5.4 MB
please don’t make me wanna kms after reading replies 😢

Uncanny but I'll rate u htn, bhai. Clear ur skin and grow ur hair out.

• +1
Reactions: m7star
wide ipd is a slayer trait :feelswhy:
IMG 0301

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726 and VerminMaxxed
thanks, I try to stick to my skincare but some nights i say fuck it and go to sleep lol

• +1
Reactions: vernier
HTN

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and m7star
Did you trim your eyebrows they look slightly off eyebrow threading is good to get them more symmetrical since your laying down fully relaxed when getting jt done

• +1
Did you trim your eyebrows they look slightly off eyebrow threading is good to get them more symmetrical since your laying down fully relaxed when getting jt done
nah I haven’t trimmed them other than a slight monobrow in the middle like once every 2 weeks, although ive noticed 1 is more positively tilted than the other

• +1
Reactions: gms1337
Honestly I say leave it alone just sleep on your back and make sure your using the muscles in your eyes to look straight and time will fix it let your eyebrows grow and when you need to trim try booking an eyebrow threading appointment my girl noticed immediately when I got it done and said it made me look more symmetrical

• +1
Honestly I say leave it alone just sleep on your back and make sure your using the muscles in your eyes to look straight and time will fix it let your eyebrows grow and when you need to trim try booking an eyebrow threading appointment my girl noticed immediately when I got it done and said it made me look more symmetrical
Yeah I wasn’t planning on threading them until I get them dense enough (y) Thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: gms1337
ive been brainwashed into thinking that buzzcut suits retards like me with a small forehead & prominent zygos. Tbh im considering it since ive never gotten one and my old long hair was crazy high maintenance but lmk

• +1
Reactions: vernier and gms1337
Zygos are insane but kinda overpower your jaw sadly, unfortunately ur asian but still htn obv

• +1
Zygos are insane but kinda overpower your jaw sadly, unfortunately ur asian but still htn obv
given that my jaw width is above avg for my age and race it’s never been a thought that I should improve it. Is there natural ways to widen it to the ideal 90%? Or do you think lens distortion kinda cucks it anyway thanks in advance bro

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
given that my jaw width is above avg for my age and race it’s never been a thought that I should improve it. Is there natural ways to widen it to the ideal 90%? Or do you think lens distortion kinda cucks it anyway thanks in advance bro
Obviously your jaw gets cucked if your holding your phone right in front of your face but your jaw is without a doubt not underdeveloped, in relation to your zygos it looks worse obv. Widening your jaw means getting bigger gonians which is really only bone growth and there is no softmax for that.
If youre not too old puberty could give you bigger gonians if your test is high. Since your bones are already pretty crazy it could happen tho.
Or just bonesmash like i do jfl

• +1
Obviously your jaw gets cucked if your holding your phone right in front of your face but your jaw is without a doubt not underdeveloped, in relation to your zygos it looks worse obv. Widening your jaw means getting bigger gonians which is really only bone growth and there is no softmax for that.
If youre not too old puberty could give you bigger gonians if your test is high. Since your bones are already pretty crazy it could happen tho.
Or just bonesmash like i do jfl
my test is around 650 ng/dl I’ve done a bloodtest im not sure if age has anything to do with the levels, but I did start puberty kinda late like around 15 prior to last year I had no bones.

As for bonesmashing I don’t do it religiously lol, probably whenever im bored and remember about it and just do it with my knuckles although I doubt this inconsistent routine has any effect.

Thanks for the advice bro, have a good one (y)

• +1
Reactions: MoggedToGandyHeaven
please don’t make me wanna kms after reading replies 😢
please rope your a teen and 6'3 get the fuck off this forum and go slay beckies you dumb fuck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m7star and Autismcel
height ≠ slay in 2024
shut the fuck up you larping faggot you have normal face and are tall either rope or go get pussy please dont tell me whats slays in 2024 when ive been through more mental and physical abuse than you can imagine

shut the fuck up you larping faggot you have normal face and are tall either rope or go get pussy please dont tell me whats slays in 2024 when ive been through more mental and physical abuse than you can imagine
nigga I don’t wanna hear your sob story if ur so miserable go rope already

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
nigga I don’t wanna hear your sob story if ur so miserable go rope already
Never gave you a sob story im giving you genuine advice the bp is real but you legit just need to touch grass and stop wasting your youth listening to these autist dont end up like james

• Hmm...
Never gave you a sob story im giving you genuine advice the bp is real but you legit just need to touch grass and stop wasting your youth listening to these autist dont end up like james
where’s my advice retard im the most nt nigga irl and don’t slay it ain’t 1995 anymore unc mtbs want chad too

Very very bad eye area
Literally descending u by atleast 5 points
Ltn
Try to wear glasses that make ur eyes bigger
I have glasses and they do make my eyes bigger but I’m getting a better style soon

Height and bones saves u
Overall high mtn

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
where’s my advice retard im the most nt nigga irl and don’t slay it ain’t 1995 anymore unc mtbs want chad too
nigga you are HTN the fuck are you on about just get tinder and lie

• +1