rate 17 yrs old

D

Deleted member 16938

Iron

17 6'1 barefoot. What are my failos/halos?

Attachments

• Photo on 11-06-2022 at 18.04 #2.jpg
    Photo on 11-06-2022 at 18.04 #2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
You look like a redditor ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
your failos are your head. Chew and bonesmash ASAP and ditch the glasses. They definitely work at your age, your face will develop until about 21. Get lasik or contacts. Slick your hair back, this is not how you do bangs

After you're 20 reassess your looks, there's literally nothing to do at 17 except chew hard gum and lose fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker and Growth Plate
your failos are your head. Chew and bonesmash ASAP and ditch the glasses. They definitely work at your age, your face will develop until about 21. Get lasik or contacts. Slick your hair back, this is not how you do bangs

After you're 20 reassess your looks, there's literally nothing to do at 17 except chew hard gum and lose fat
how do you bonesmash?

- autistic unattractive hairstyle
- glasses failo
- good thick eyebrows and decent eyes
- good height
- average frame
- you look bloated and boneless. post side profile

how do you bonesmash?
Strike your chin from the bottom, from the front and from the sides. Smash your gonions from the side and the bottom. Smash them an equal amount of time with the same intensity

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate

physique photo is from ab 1 week ago. since then havent been able to gym or control diet.
- autistic unattractive hairstyle
- glasses failo
- good thick eyebrows and decent eyes
- good height
- average frame
- you look bloated and boneless. post side profile

• +1
how do you bonesmash?
Don't listen to him. He literally just joined like 2 weeks ago and is posting pure cope and nonsense. By the time you're done growing in height, your face is basically finished. Bonesmashing doesn't do anything besides swelling. Most veterans of the forum realized this. The only seemingly legit thing that he mentioned was chewing. I think it may have decent evidence to prove that serious chewing can hypertrophy the masseter muscles and make your jaw wider or whatever. Just search up bloated masseters, but this doesn't look good on everyone

Just leanmaxx to try eliminating face bloat, do other non cope softmaxxes and wageslave hard right now so you can surgerymaxx soon and enjoy your 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
what surgeries? also what do you rate atm
Don't listen to him. He literally just joined like 2 weeks ago and is posting pure cope and nonsense. By the time you're done growing in height, your face is basically finished. Bonesmashing doesn't do anything besides swelling. Most veterans of the forum realized this. The only seemingly legit thing that he mentioned was chewing. I think it may have decent evidence to prove that serious chewing can hypertrophy the masseter muscles and make your jaw wider or whatever. Just search up bloated masseters, but this doesn't look good on everyone

Just leanmaxx to try eliminating face bloat, do other non cope softmaxxes and wageslave hard right now so you can surgerymaxx soon and enjoy your 20s

• +1

Bonesmashing is legit, bro.

• JFL
bro just scrolling through threads 4 psl is so variable. I see people with no dimorphism or anything get rated 4 psl
yes but I think you have a good base for improvement

No one's ever gonna believe it and I don't give a single shit. I smashed at his age and I permanently widened my chin. I literally have physical evidence; bone SPURS on my chin. I can feel the areas I smashed protrude and this is permanent even if I don't do it for months. I've went months without smashing and it never went away

Fat fuck lose weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Polar and Deleted member 13332
Just chew and mew man! Chew and mew!

bro you look normal just leave this site bro im begging you
trust bro ive gone through the stage where i felt like roping already. Now im just trying to find out how to optimise looks

trust bro ive gone through the stage where i felt like roping already. Now im just trying to find out how to optimise looks
plz dont let this site affect your mental health just be hard-headed and don't start a school shooting bro , your life is precious and its not abt girls you can do more productive things

plz dont let this site affect your mental health just be hard-headed and don't start a school shooting bro , your life is precious and its not abt girls you can do more productive things
k bro

lower body fat and learn how to use contacts (its a bitch a first)