rate 17M 5'8 gonna rope

A

alan1233817

Iron
IMG 8895
IMG 8897
IMG 8896

please give rate and softmaxxes i was thinking mtn-strong mtn and if i fully softmaxxed maybe low-mid HTN

• +1
Reactions: goo25
I will rope with you

• Love it
Reactions: godmaxxer2000 and actual9cmjawslayer
Dude just rope tbh atleast you mog me and a lot of people here

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
mid/High mtn

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
MTN

• +1
Reactions: aids, boss8055 and lowtiernormiechad
what can I do to maybe hit chadlite
most u can do at 17 is doing shit w ur eyebrows, lashes, skin, and losing weight but theres not much more to lose on ur face tbh. also dont get mse (i saw u talking abt it) it only expands the lower part of the maxilla so itll only make u look like a balloon head

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Nosejob asap

Funniest shit I read in while :ogre:

most u can do at 17 is doing shit w ur eyebrows, lashes, skin, and losing weight but theres not much more to lose on ur face tbh. also dont get mse (i saw u talking abt it) it only expands the lower part of the maxilla so itll only make u look like a balloon head
you think i should still get it if I can find a doctor to pair it with MSDO

mtn. i think u look black but u are white

You look aged as fuck, probably from the stress in your household no wonder you are iraqi 10 screaming babies at home

You look aged as fuck, probably from the stress in your household no wonder you are iraqi 10 screaming babies at home
2 siblings but i get yelled at for 10

all these crybabies, muhh im gonna rope :feelswhy:, no women will ever want you low t cucks

View attachment 3083216View attachment 3083217View attachment 3083219
please give rate and softmaxxes i was thinking mtn-strong mtn and if i fully softmaxxed maybe low-mid HTN
You have very prevalent bags under your eyes which descend anyone.
Focus on fixing that and use some of the advice from this thread (ignore the idiots saying 'rope', etc, you look better now than they ever will and they're salty).
I personally use La Roche-Posay's "Pigmentclar Anti-Pigmentation Eye Cream" which is a quick temporary fix for me.