Rate 17m (Arab+Ricecel)

A

Arab_and_ricecel

Iron
Do I look better with or without glasses ?

Attachments

• SAVE_20240529_194817.jpg
    SAVE_20240529_194817.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240510_111001.jpg
    IMG_20240510_111001.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240618_230516.jpg
    IMG_20240618_230516.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240701_043746.jpg
    IMG_20240701_043746.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 0
  • VID_20240629_003949 1.mp4
    4.1 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and exo
You look better without the glasses, you should have a decent amount of appeal with girls around your age if your height isn't short.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and try2beme
Very good jaw i’d say high mtn bc other features are low mtn except lips who are good to but with better eye area you would be htn
Hey thanks for the response, can you tell me what is wrong with my eye area ? I feel like I have a down turned medial canthus, PCT, low UEE, compact eyes, mid-set eyebrows. My eyebrows are not full but other than that I don't really know what can I improve. And what are the low mtn features that I have ?

You look better without the glasses, you should have a decent amount of appeal with girls around your age if your height isn't short.
5'8 so pretty much a manlet, but I do have a pretty good appeal, btw can you give me a rating pls ?

Hey thanks for the response, can you tell me what is wrong with my eye area ? I feel like I have a down turned medial canthus, PCT, low UEE, compact eyes, mid-set eyebrows. My eyebrows are not full but other than that I don't really know what can I improve. And what are the low mtn features that I have ?
Eye spacing is brutal and not enough eyelashes , eyebrows a bit to high set , like overall you’re eye area is not striking so you’re eye area is mtn and you’re nose low mtn

Worst mix possible

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
what's ur arab side OP + are u muslim (just purely outta curiosity not that it matters)

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
OP ur glasses make u look way worse

in general for asians esp i think glasses are a no go

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yeah in saudi arabia💀💀💀☠️
ur coping so hard lmao he looks like ur typical favelacel

he looks mostly native with some med which is what latinos are

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
ur coping so hard lmao he looks like ur typical favelacel

he looks mostly native with some med which is what latinos are
U arabs always claim urselves as latino passing. Trust me to us you arent, just cuz one does not have bug eyes doesnt mean their latino passing, also hes literally asian and looks asian dude

• JFL
Do I look better with or without glasses ?
Listen, Habibi, you don't look bad. You have an above average jaw and good appeal to younger girls. Your only real flaw is your nose, and maybe your lips since they're equally thick, it's preferred for the lower lip to be thicker than the upper lip. I'd say you're around the high Mtn mid HTN area.

• +1
U arabs always claim urselves as latino passing. Trust me to us you arent, just cuz one does not have bug eyes doesnt mean their latino passing, also hes literally asian and looks asian dude
trust me we don't want to be latino passing, we not tryna claim u guys, we mog u by a comfortable margain purely looks wise the only reason yall have SMV comparable us in the west is our islam falio take that away and we blow you out of the water :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

matter of fact i think it's his asian side which makes him look latino to me cuz that makes him look part native otherwise if he was fully arab i woulda never said he was latino

trust me we don't want to be latino passing, we not tryna claim u guys, we mog u by a comfortable margain purely looks wise the only reason yall have SMV comparable us in the west is our islam falio take that away and we blow you out of the water :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

matter of fact i think it's his asian side which makes him look latino to me cuz that makes him look part native otherwise if he was fully arab i woulda never said he was latino
Ok well then thats new cuz ive seen a billion arabs compare themself to latinos but not once a latino compare themself to arabs

Quite ironic

• JFL
And thats your opinion, it doesnt change arabs all the time on social media being obsessed with brazil and looking latina/ latino. Indians does the same

• JFL
Ok well then thats new cuz ive seen a billion arabs compare themself to latinos but not once a latino compare themself to arabs
i've seen it both ways ngl

• +1
eldenringcel

• +1
Reactions: Arab_and_ricecel

Quite ironic
nah nah tbh i think we're about the same level purely looks wise (not accounting for islam falio)

i was exaggerating with 'blow you out of the water'

• +1
Listen, Habibi, you don't look bad. You have an above average jaw and good appeal to younger girls. Your only real flaw is your nose, and maybe your lips since they're equally thick, it's preferred for the lower lip to be thicker than the upper lip. I'd say you're around the high Mtn mid HTN area.
he asked you if he looks better with or without glasses..

nah nah tbh i think we're about the same level purely looks wise (not accounting for islam falio)

i was exaggerating with 'blow you out of the water'
I literally have a crush on some girl i cant tell is asian mena or latina. but ye theres averages and all

• +1
I literally have a crush on some girl i cant tell is asian mena or latina. but ye theres averages and all
she's most likely latina then

cuz latina girls can look hapa sometimes

and if she was 100% asian it would be very obvious that she's asian

pure menas very rarely look asian passing

• +1
mid, can enter HTN if style is reached

she's most likely latina then

cuz latina girls can look hapa sometimes

and if she was 100% asian it would be very obvious that she's asian

pure menas very rarely look asian passing
High IQ. Although a very few arabs do

• +1
Eye spacing is brutal and not enough eyelashes , eyebrows a bit to high set , like overall you’re eye area is not striking so you’re eye area is mtn and you’re nose low mtn
I guess on the photos my eye spacing looks absolute dog shit, in reality I have 1.05 or smth like this eye spacing ratio, so my eyes are not as wide-set as they seem. And what's wrong with my nose ? I know it's not good, but compared to pure Asians, mine is well projected and is straight, and way smaller than the average Asian phenotype

Hey, thx but I don't really understand for the lip part since my lower lip is 1.4 bigger than my upper lip

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I guess on the photos my eye spacing looks absolute dog shit, in reality I have 1.05 or smth like this eye spacing ratio, so my eyes are not as wide-set as they seem. And what's wrong with my nose ? I know it's not good, but compared to pure Asians, mine is well projected and is straight, and way smaller than the average Asian phenotype
Maybe on the side or 3/4 but on front profile you’re nose is low ltn

Maybe on the side or 3/4 but on front profile you’re nose is low ltn
Oh ok, and what are the flaws on my nose then ? What can I do to improve it only using softmaxxing (even though I know it's almost impossible to improve it without hardmaxxing)

Hey, thx but I don't really understand for the lip part since my lower lip is 1.4 bigger than my upper lip
Well, there could be two reasons why they appear the same thickness: either your upper lip is as wide as your lower lip, or you don't have a prominent cupid's bow.

Oh ok, and what are the flaws on my nose then ? What can I do to improve it only using softmaxxing (even though I know it's almost impossible to improve it without hardmaxxing)
Nothing just faggot nose contouring and i don’t promote surgery bc it can ruin you’re face even more and make you look uncanny and don’t suit you’re pheno . You look good enough to pull atleast mtb so don’t hardmaxx

Nothing just faggot nose contouring and i don’t promote surgery bc it can ruin you’re face even more and make you look uncanny and don’t suit you’re pheno . You look good enough to pull atleast mtb so don’t hardmaxx
Yeah but it's still frustrating, is there anything I can do to improve overall ?

No you are at you’re prime potential maybe just get glass skin kpop shit they like that in Asia
ehhhh I live in France so Korean skincare is fckn expensive