Rate 17u Asian

J

Johnnyplayz223

Bronze
IMG 8615

please rate and provide tip for possible ascension. I’ve been looksmaxing for couple months now I wanna see if I still have potential

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, xxv, halloweed and 9 others
@Jova

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Bonecel01 and Jova
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
@Autismcel
@northern mogger @HTN_Mentalcel
@Tabula Rasa
@NoseProphecy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Donquixote and starvecell
Long midface is high class and dominant
Remember to stay away from moving trains man

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ASM5, xxv, MKBHD and 21 others
Yes you have potential to HTN
Everything is possible, just take the first step
Keep grinding, keep pushing
Fix your chin and you will be a slayer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Donquixote, murdah, nigkook and 2 others
Long midface is high class and dominant
Remember to stay away from moving trains man
Ill avenge schery6 you dumb nigger

also remember that you will never be white

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe, ggg.tv🤫, murdah and 5 others
@HTN_Mentalcel GTFIH. What do u rate this young fellow and give him good advice please so he can improve his looks mkre

@HTN_Mentalcel GTFIH. What do u rate this young fellow and give him good advice please so he can improve his looks mkre

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, Monobloc, nigkook and 4 others
Yes you have potential to HTN
Everything is possible, just take the first step
Keep grinding, keep pushing
Fix your chin and you will be a slayer
Htn potential in Sunderban

Bump

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ElTruecel
LTN with underbite u need orthodontics/surgery

• +1
Reactions: murdah, mayo mogger and Bonecel01
Low inhib to post your face here man but you gotta keep your goals up and shit, do your thing and shoot for your dreams.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Donquixote and h111
Low inhib to post your face here man but you gotta keep your goals up and shit, do your thing and shoot for your dreams.
what happens if you post your face here?

• +1
what happens if you post your face here?
You will end like @Lebgfinal and in r/inceltears minimum but to have your face on TikTok is worse.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Donquixote, sub5c3l and h111
I don’t have underbite and I already had braces
Even worse son. That means u have a skeletal class 3 malocclusion that was masked with orthodontics. U need to decompensate bite and get jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, sub5c3l and h111
no seriously i need to know will it end up fucking up your life in the future?
Yes no one will hire you if they find your face here because this is an incel forum and incels are hated by society, then you will be known by foids as an incel and it will be over. Then you rope ofc

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ingram33, Donquixote, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Yes no one will hire you if they find your face here because this is an incel forum and incels are hated by society, then you will be known by foids as an incel and it will be over. Then you rope ofc
dude what the fuck i am normal irl but i posted my face here how tf do they find it tho like reverse image search or some ai?

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Bonecel01
no seriously i need to know will it end up fucking up your life in the future?
You'll just get famous on tiktok, doesn't matter if you are a truecel or slayer

• Hmm...
Reactions: h111
dude what the fuck i am normal irl but i posted my face here how tf do they find it tho like reverse image search or some ai?
Now you're condenmed, your family will find out like @WheatWaffles and they will kick you out of the house.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Donquixote and h111
You'll just get famous on tiktok, doesn't matter if you are a truecel or slayer
im a fakecel tho so would i still be known as incel or whatever

• +1
Reactions: vernier
Now you're condenmed, your family will find out like @WheatWaffles and they will kick you out of the house.
no i am fakecel anyways im in a ltr im just wondering how jobs or colleges will find out

im a fakecel tho so would i still be known as incel or whatever
I mean salludon or crisick aren't known as incels, you're safe tbh

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and h111
@Monobloc @gooner23 @seethe any tips?

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
damn bruh last time i saw you, you looked better and happier looks like the blackpill consumed you and turned you into a monster i can see it in your eyes :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, murdah and Bonecel01
damn bruh last time i saw you, you looked better and happier looks like the blackpill consumed you and turned you into a monster i can see it in your eyes :feelsgood:
I was tired asf in this pic

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I wish I didn't have to say this but absolutely never began

• +1
Larp

• +1
Reactions: udeactive
yo philtrum aggressive af, and you look like you got a mouth full of water??

You look like an abused dog but fret not because it's far from over!

Your chin looks awfully recessed though considering your awkwardly puckered mouth it might be your entire jaw. Do you have any bite problems? If it's not bad enough to qualify for orthognatic surgery (which you can sometimes get from insurance) you can consider genioplasty (which is more cosmetic and much cheaper). Your face doesn't look too long but it looks super narrow. Consider the posibility of cheek implants that project laterally to widen out the face, that should help to balance out your longish looking face.

Example of orthognatic surgery to correct bite:
Jaw surgery reddit

Example of lateral malar augmentation to widen midface/balance out a long face:
Fillerscroatia

Address these two things and then softmaxxing should carry the rest, as for softmaxxes I'd recommend working out your neck as it looks a bit narrow, get another haircut because a bowlcut doesn't really suit you. Try a fringe, something like this:

Alex schlab

Your eye area is super barren but at least it has healthy fatpads and eye support. Try to grow out your lashes and brows to fill out that space and add some visual contrast. It could also help to minimise the appearance of a longer midface. It's a makeup technique to fill out the undereyes with lashes and aegyosal (the line right underneath an eye that's caused by a slight fold in the skin). Unfortunately you won't be able to get away with as much eyelash fraud being a guy but you can try and grow them out to say match the haircut example pic above.

Shorter face makeup

Hope this helps.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: say∅, future_ and poopoohead
View attachment 2951235
please rate and provide tip for possible ascension. I’ve been looksmaxing for couple months now I wanna see if I still have potential
brutal philtrum, brutal nose, brutal maxilla, brutal eyes, brutal face length, brutal zygos.
final rating: Chadlite - borderline chad

goodface but the haircut man..

brutal philtrum, brutal nose, brutal maxilla, brutal eyes, brutal face length, brutal zygos.
final rating: Chadlite - borderline chad
But fr bro, log off and go enjoy life if you're genuinely. We are all delt cards in life and you did not receive the cards for your looks. Ik this is bluepill asf, but honestly get out of this forum before :blackpill: takes over your life. You're 17 man, got a life ahead of you, still have plenty of opportunities to status maxx.

this place is 4 you, you'll end up like @enchanted_elixir, ugly and hopeless with 0% chance of ascending. And ended up roping at a young age

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅ and future_
With all due respect you look very bad bro. But everyone has potential to improve. Stay consistent with it and you will improve. Also dont forget to enjoy life outside of the looksmaxing side of it, you are still 17 man. Go outside and build the best life u can for you. Maxing your status and money also matter, its not only looks. Good luck bro