Rate 18 5'11

smartstyle

smartstyle

Iron
Can you guys rate me with honesty, I think I am like 5.75-6.0 that is low HTN but I idk at all. Also can you guess my nationality/ethnicity btw.

IMG 20240825 055715 186
IMG 20240825 215532 440
20240821 005815
IMG 20240825 055616 220

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joshrc, lerwaf123, cnejjew and 1 other person
Also can you please share tips to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joshrc, watah, boss8055 and 1 other person
debloat, bonesmash, grow out your hair, low mtn

Bro where you seen 180 Filipinos, they have like 160 national avg.
And MTN in looksmax means irl htn
no bro, all of your ratios are FUCKED, respectfully. Based on the third pic you’re ltn and you’re only as attractive as your worst pic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, Joshrc and watah
no bro, all of your ratios are FUCKED, respectfully. Based on the third pic you’re ltn and you’re only as attractive as your worst pic.
Bad angle bad lighting, and also lens distortions, you could get brad pitt look shitty, but I get your point. I remember that I get called that I have "so symmetrical/harmonical face".
I look 10 times better in mirror but I get your point(x2).
What can I do with my looks?
debloat, bonesmash, grow out your hair, low mtn
I have pretty decent bones(chin projection and jawline with eyes), but some giga inward gonions.
I will try to debloat, even if I weight like 66 kg(skinny asf). Idk about growing hair, I don't know how I would look with long one

Bad angle bad lighting, and also lens distortions, you could get brad pitt look shitty, but I get your point. I remember that I get called that I have "so symmetrical/harmonical face".
I look 10 times better in mirror but I get your point(x2).
What can I do with my looks?

I have pretty decent bones(chin projection and jawline with eyes), but some giga inward gonions.
I will try to debloat, even if I weight like 66 kg(skinny asf). Idk about growing hair, I don't know how I would look with long one
remove moles train neck debloat obv

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
remove moles bruh wtf is that shit and the acne and u will be Kpopo moggger

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • JFL
Reactions: Joshrc
Honestly you have chico his eyes but you are average like as in mid-highMTN with low SMV but maybe higher in asian countries
High mtn explains it all, fair enough. Eyes and averageness care me somehow. And I am central asian like @mrriceguyreturn , I think we are even ar same city rn

Viktor Tsoys me

HTN are you crazy? low MTN at best.

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc and watah
Honestly you have chico his eyes but you are average like as in mid-highMTN with low SMV but maybe higher in asian countries
Chico has way better eyes than him

And chadlite 7/10 is like top 5%, Chad 8/10 Is top 1%

What mtn is for you(normal distribution) like for me htn is 6/10 (top 25% looks) amoung youngsters
Htn should be 10% even 25% is 1/4 and you dont see 1/4 people being htn

remove moles bruh wtf is that shit and the acne and u will be Kpopo moggger
I got too dark skin(that is perfectly fine i dont care) and too masculine to look like Korean models tbh.
we are not talking about psl ratings and if we would you would be a sub 4. you are average at best
For sure, can get into htn if I train neck, and remove acne and style hair better and also debloat(idk how to do it, gonna just wait until I 25 or do some guides), so that's fair enough, I am satisfied with it.
Thank you all

Disagree. Everyone can take a shit bad and bad photo at times. These are not more representative of Barrett than other pics and vids

Attachments

• IMG_6252.png
    IMG_6252.png
    512.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6253.jpeg
    IMG_6253.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 0
why this nigga ask for advice and get offended when he gets it

ur not masculine buddy in fact u look best in first pic where hair is longer and ur making a cute teenage expression u gotta pretty boy maxx if u wanna look good

I would rate you as a 5.5. You need to work on your skin because your acne is really bad. Also, you look kind of uzbekistan or turkmenistan.
Fair enough, yes I am casian(lactose tolerant if that matter), could possible get to 6(htn+) if I did all looksmaxes.

• +1
Reactions: cnejjew
Fair enough, yes I am casian(lactose tolerant if that matter), could possible get to 6(htn+) if I did all looksmaxes.
Just keep working on improving yourself and you'll definitely ascend!

He's MTN. And You're completely wrong on that take, you think chico looks like this irl?
Screenshot 2024 08 27 23 06 08 97 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
Mtn

• +1
Reactions: hardmaxxreality
guess im late to the party here but yea youre mtn, even strong mtn if the skin is fixed. if you maxxed out on all softmaxxes you could m-a-y-b-e pass as a low htn.