Rate 19 YO gookcel

#swa/gg

#swa/gg

Iron

I have never dated or even talked to a girl and i’m already NINETEEN years old, is it because i’m asian male in us? I don’t want to switch country just for the sake of getting girlfriend, that’s just plain out stupid. I’m 5’10 which ig could be problem these days as the height inflated.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Outerz14, Psl.sprks, lowtiernormiechad and 6 others
send side profile
and physique
anyways if you cant get a girl then im cooked
if you dont talk to them in the first place then thats probs why. become low inhib and start approaching
is your voice weird and ur high inhib non nt

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and ayusshhhh
You're not ugly.
5'10 isn't too short either.

Do you use tinder? Do you get no matches there?

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and watah
im gonna repeat larp or 504 plan in school

If u have good pictures then seriously try tinder. U mog most gooks but u still pay deathnic tax

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
That bone structure is genuinely impressive

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, wishIwasSalludon, Xangsane and 2 others
Asian Ramirez

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: teraggggg, toolateforme, NoLongerHuman and 2 others
That bone structure is genuinely impressive
It’s part of a reason why I think I have low appeal, makes my head look big. Also asians are supposed to have feminine features to harmonize.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and PlayersGetPlayed
It’s part of a reason why I think I have low appeal, makes my head look big. Also asians are supposed to have feminine features to harmonize.
Ur honestly really lucky tho even appeal wise u got that dark triad going on a bit

I have never dated or even talked to a girl and i’m already NINETEEN years old, is it because i’m asian male in us? I don’t want to switch country just for the sake of getting girlfriend, that’s just plain out stupid. I’m 5’10 which ig could be problem these days as the height inflated.

Go to japan and start modeling

Bro looks amazing chadlight because I only see one flaw chin to filtrum ratio is unideal at 1.4, go model and get out of this place.

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, teraggggg and wishIwasSalludon

r u Japanese?

U r probably just aspie

Asian Rira?

bro ur high htn literally just talk to girls

Mirin bones g

Looks kinda like you got bimax prognathism from the front. If you look no chin protruding mouth monkey from the side fixing it would definitely benefit you. You kinda have a monkey mouth area based on this pic

Would have liked more pics. But from the looks of it, you look really good, bro. Hair suits you as well!

6.01 you too lean face looks skeleton also you need long hair this hairstyle scares me also eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet

I have never dated or even talked to a girl and i’m already NINETEEN years old, is it because i’m asian male in us? I don’t want to switch country just for the sake of getting girlfriend, that’s just plain out stupid. I’m 5’10 which ig could be problem these days as the height inflated