Rate 1st or second girl

zen00

zen00

Banned
Who Mogs🤣? I’m just wondering which girl I should choose to fuck the brunette or blondie but fr be honest first girl is my gf the second is her bestfriend.

Attachments

• IMG_4395.jpeg
    IMG_4395.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4398.jpeg
    IMG_4398.jpeg
    417 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yex
They’re both really ugly. Unless you’re an actual truecel, you can do better than this. And even then, I’d rather fuck an anime body pillow and pretend that’s my girlfriend than date either of those women. That would unironically be a more fulfilling and enjoyable experience than having to put up with them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fl.dyl, givemeheight, zyzzbrah1234 and 3 others
They’re both really ugly. Unless you’re an actual truecel, you can do better than this. And even then, I’d rather fuck an anime body pillow and pretend that’s my girlfriend than date either of those women. That would unironically be a more fulfilling and enjoyable experience than having to put up with them.
they mog you

if you really had to choose tho who would it be. life or death you had to fuck one of them

the gun would go off but if i had to chose it would be the right. Those lashes piss me off.

if you really had to choose tho who would it be. life or death you had to fuck one of them
I would choose a glorious death in battle or some shit, I’m not touching them with a ten foot pole

• JFL
Reactions: givemeheight
they look the same both fat and ugly
one is just blonde

Who Mogs🤣? I’m just wondering which girl I should choose to fuck the brunette or blondie but fr be honest first girl is my gf the second is her bestfriend.
Suicide

2nd mogs bruh that first girl is so fucking disgusting I would fucking hang myself if I had to touch that thing