Rate 2pac

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
173338.jpg
tumblr_mh5u8ec3sQ1qax7iro1_500.jpg
tupac

2Pac was a true Tyrone imo. Even with the bald look. 8/10 psl.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Achathin, Hector and 1 other person
5.5 PSL

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
2Pac was a true Tyrone imo. Even with the bald look. 8/10 psl.

this..

I actually remember that era, because i am older and everyone was into the rap
All girls loved him

People here cope him being 5 - 5.5 because of so called cuck eyes

He was 9 for normal people and if i have ot give autistic pls rating, i go with 6.5 or so

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
this..

I actually remember that era, because i am older and everyone was into the rap
All girls loved him

People here cope him being 5 - 5.5 because of so called cuck eyes

He was 9 for normal people and if i have ot give autistic pls rating, i go with 6.5 or so
Jfl at "cuck eyes". His eye area is great, almond shaped, long lashes and thick eyebrows. People here are obsessed with hooded eyes and fear eyelid exposure like death probably because they watched a video from FaceandLMS on YouTube saying hooded eyes with no lid exposure were ideal when in fact they are not always ideal - depending on the individual and phenotype. Too much black-or-white mentality here, literally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Gengar
Jfl at "cuck eyes". His eye area is great, almond shaped, long lashes and thick eyebrows. People here are obsessed with hooded eyes and fear eyelid exposure like death probably because they watched a video from FaceandLMS on YouTube saying hooded eyes with no lid exposure were ideal when in fact they are not always ideal - depending on the individual and phenotype. Too much black-or-white mentality here, literally.
Yeah i point cuck eyes because i read it somewhere maybe on lookism
Agreed, obsession with hunter eyes here is one of biggest memem

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
elaborate more about the ethnicity please. I have asked a surgeon, and she said she will never go fat graftling bc i have very beautiful eyes for my pheno and hooded would look unatural.
But imo she is bluedpilled, that's it.

Not over even tho balding / 10

Amazing

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Prey eyes > hooded eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
Better eyes and be would be Tyrone

elaborate more about the ethnicity please. I have asked a surgeon, and she said she will never go fat graftling bc i have very beautiful eyes for my pheno and hooded would look unatural.
But imo she is bluedpilled, that's it.
She is right about that one. Fat grafts to get rid of eyelid exposure would make you look worse. I already told you your eye area was fine. You also have thick and low-set brows which is the most important factor for eye area. Eye area should not be your concern as long as you keep your brows in shape.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 3043
She is right about that one. Fat grafts to get rid of eyelid exposure would make you look worse. I already told you your eye area was fine. You also have thick and low-set brows which is the most important factor for eye area. Eye area should not be your concern as long as you keep your brows in shape.
is there anything to do then to improve my eye area?
And sadly, no i have only a little bit low set brow ridge, not too much... I wish i had.

is there anything to do then to improve my eye area?
And sadly, no i have only a little bit low set brow ridge, not too much... I wish i had.
I will only repeat for a single last time: YOUR EYE AREA IS FINE. Period.
Fix your body fat, beard patches and jaw width but your eye area is fine.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 3043
@steege PM your eye area.
@streege

I will only repeat for a single last time: YOUR EYE AREA IS FINE. Period.
Fix your body fat, beard patches and jaw width but your eye area is fine.

kinda true..i once gave him advice he needs better eye are, but i realized on some photos they are really decent
PAtchy beards isnt as much bug issue, Gandy, MArlon T , di Vaio, Balou, most models have patchy beard
U may be on point with jaw, good insight

Would smoke his ashes/10

Prolly the only black rapper who mogs X
Chris Brown comes close

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton