rate (5”11 18)

bicromial

bicromial

shy htn
IMG 2933

philtrum is brutal an your eyes seem a little downturned

Very high ltn to low mtn. Your flaws are your negatively tilted eyes, high buccal fat even though you look relatively skinny, and your chin to filtren ratio falls out of the ideal range at literally the closest I’ve seen 1.1. Your best attributes are your extremely harmonious face with equal facial fifths and thirds, your relatively zero amount of upper eyelid exposure and your phenotype is great, you have a wide neck that fits with your jaw and your extremely clear skin. My advice to soft max would be to de bloat, since you already have low body fat I doubt you could lose much fat on your buccal fat pads as that is genetic, train your massetors as you have low set massetors, to give your jaw a more wide and full appearance, hair cut it shorter in more of a fringe as you are more of a pretty boy, you could also get away with a 80s style as seen with Leonardo DiCaprio. To hard max, chin filler as it even looks recessed from the front zygos implants and canthoplasty. Remind you I might have had some mistakes as you only provided one front profile picture and nothing from the side. Good luck on your ascension and have a good day.

• +1
Reactions: bicromial and aids
philtrum is brutal an your eyes seem a little downturned
got told
Very high ltn to low mtn. Your flaws are your negatively tilted eyes, high buccal fat even though you look relatively skinny, and your chin to filtren ratio falls out of the ideal range at literally the closest I’ve seen 1.1. Your best attributes are your extremely harmonious face with equal facial fifths and thirds, your relatively zero amount of upper eyelid exposure and your phenotype is great, you have a wide neck that fits with your jaw and your extremely clear skin. My advice to soft max would be to de bloat, since you already have low body fat I doubt you could lose much fat on your buccal fat pads as that is genetic, train your massetors as you have low set massetors, to give your jaw a more wide and full appearance, hair cut it shorter in more of a fringe as you are more of a pretty boy, you could also get away with a 80s style as seen with Leonardo DiCaprio. To hard max, chin filler as it even looks recessed from the front zygos implants and canthoplasty. Remind you I might have had some mistakes as you only provided one front profile picture and nothing from the side. Good luck on your ascension and have a good day.
so capped to mtn?

got told

so capped to mtn?
With surgery you could ascend to Chad honestly as your coloring is amazing with a great pheno but yes capped at high man for soft maxes.

• +1
Reactions: bicromial
With surgery you could ascend to Chad honestly as your coloring is amazing with a great pheno but yes capped at high man for soft maxes.
yeah im kinda recessed due to missing a tooth but hopefully getting an implant would solve it, much thanks

yeah im kinda recessed due to missing a tooth but hopefully getting an implant would solve it, much thanks
Np man have a great day.

• +1
Reactions: bicromial