Guys how is my facial harmony/ratios? Also tell me what to fix pls

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, 14vic and jollibee
Boneless babyface

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: antony 726, aber, capitulation and 3 others
Chadlite, buy a gua sha for more skin definition, ice your face in the morning and grow your hair a bit. You will be chad after this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, LooksThinker and JustBeConfidentBruh
Chadlite, buy a gua sha for more skin definition, ice your face in the morning and grow your hair a bit. You will be chad after this
I already do gua sha, cold shower, and ice face

Give me better rating ik im not chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726 and 14vic
I already do gua sha, cold shower, and ice face

Give me better rating ik im not chadlite
Stop doing those, those are completely useless, no need to focus on looksmaxxing except lose weight if fat. Moneymaxxing is 10x more important, since you'll need that for looksmaxxing anyway

• +1
Reactions: nword49, 14vic and vosx0
Stop doing those, those are completely useless, no need to focus on looksmaxxing except lose weight if fat. Moneymaxxing is 10x more important, since you'll need that for looksmaxxing anyway
Why not, it looks like they help me a good amount

I am on a cut too right now and recently got a job

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
Why not, it looks like they help me a good amount

I am on a cut too right now and recently got a job
I also don’t plan on getting a ton of surgeries cause of the money aspect. Maybe only lip fillers

I also don’t plan on getting a ton of surgeries cause of the money aspect. Maybe only lip fillers
Well if you want to continue your gua sha etc.. do so, but there isn't much looksmaxxing to do except for surgeries for you, apart from leanmaxxing.

Well if you want to continue your gua sha etc.. do so, but there isn't much looksmaxxing to do except for surgeries for you, apart from leanmaxxing.
There isn’t? So is it basically over when I get lean and see what I look like then?

Haruma pls help me what surgeries would you recommend and will they break the bank hard

There isn’t? So is it basically over when I get lean and see what I look like then?
Yes you can yourself see different hairstyles and whatever, but that will be your face and that's that
Haruma pls help me what surgeries would you recommend and will they break the bank hard
No need to be so dramatic and stress bruh if you want surgeries save money, if you want something else buy something else. I'm myself trying to save 20+k for when i'm 18-20 and get some surgery then, i don't care about things like cool cars. Just save like 5-50k idk

• +1
Reactions: vosx0
Yes you can yourself see different hairstyles and whatever, but that will be your face and that's that

No need to be so dramatic and stress bruh if you want surgeries save money, if you want something else buy something else. I'm myself trying to save 20+k for when i'm 18-20 and get some surgery then, i don't care about things like cool cars. Just save like 5-50k idk
What is my rating right now and what could I get to with surgery?

textbook example of average

• +1
cutecel gook

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and vosx0
im boneless compared to this individual. MTN

• +1
Here are your flaws:

Narrow Mouth
High set eyebrows
Wide Nose
Monolids
Big forehead

Other than those, you look fine. They're not super hard to fix either.

• +1
Here are your flaws:

Narrow Mouth
High set eyebrows
Wide Nose
Monolids
Big forehead

Other than those, you look fine. They're not super hard to fix either.
how will I go about fixing a big forehead and high set eyebrows though? Also my chin to philtrum is 1:1.36:lul:

your face looks bloated imo you are 17 so you are still young just try doing a body recomp and lean out

• +1
how will I go about fixing a big forehead and high set eyebrows though? Also my chin to philtrum is 1:1.36:lul:
Big forehead: grow more hair and cover it. You already kinda did that but you need a bit more hair to cover it fully

High set eyebrows: idk tbh but I'm sure there's a way. I've also heard of people saying their eyebrows lowered as they got older

Chin to Philtrum: how did you measure it? You should use a ruler since selfies have lens distortion. Using a selfie I get a chin to philtrum of around 2, but using a ruler I get around 2.4-2.5

• +1
Big forehead: grow more hair and cover it. You already kinda did that but you need a bit more hair to cover it fully

High set eyebrows: idk tbh but I'm sure there's a way. I've also heard of people saying their eyebrows lowered as they got older

Chin to Philtrum: how did you measure it? You should use a ruler since selfies have lens distortion. Using a selfie I get a chin to philtrum of around 2, but using a ruler I get around 2.4-2.5
oh alright, it was from a pic btw

Nigger look at his ogee curve at that BF%, of course he has bones. But under the BF%.
still doesnt change the fact that I have a hugely recessed maxilla due to being asian and having braces + inward gonions