Rate 5'3 curry and his heightmatched 5.5+ PSL HTB gf

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Varunishnanda keep dreaming

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, deadmanwalking and Krakowski
Say what you want, but I once saw a 5’6” dark-skinned MTN South Asian (Dravidian, probably) with a 5’9” white HTB.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Say what you want, but I once saw a 5’6” dark-skinned MTN South Asian (Dravidian, probably) with a 5’9” white HTB.
prolly was gonna give her back to the pimp

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and CFW432
she was letting him buy her free drinks before going to chafe plwc
I saw them at a Walmart type of store jfl, ain’t no way.

I saw them at a Walmart type of store jfl, ain’t no way.
She’s using him for the software engineer bucks ain’t no way she’s getting wet for a turbo Manlet

She’s using him for the software engineer bucks ain’t no way she’s getting wet for a turbo Manlet
He was dripmaxxed and they were clearly a couple, we saw them around 7pm. We could’ve coped if they were together during the day like 2pm or whatever but they were clearly a couple. Even my friends made a comment about them and they’re not even blackpilled.

He was dripmaxxed and they were clearly a couple, we saw them around 7pm. We could’ve coped if they were together during the day like 2pm or whatever but they were clearly a couple. Even my friends made a comment about them and they’re not even blackpilled.
I’m genuinely shook

I saw some dark skinned brown dude who was like 6'1/6'2 with his smol white becky gf at the supermarket yesterday
Exceptions aren't rules.