wrong section

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, shimada and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
10 percentile

looks alright but his nct is bad

3.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: shimada
You have a cute and friendly looking face. All features seem to be around average apart from vertically wide and negatively tilted eyes

• +1
Reactions: Slob
The eye area + frame combo gimps you. Also what do you look like clean shaven because the beard ironically makes you look less threatening.

4 psl (average)

invest in gymmaxxing to strengthen frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Run narcoboss game
images

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and LooksPSL
4 psl if u get good eye surgery you’ll be a 5

So average or below average?
Got 20k saved up and can get custom jaw implants with Eppley or almond eye surgery. Which would be better?

NCT and narrow palate are failos, also height brings you down. I'd say average too, but eye surgery and maybe correcting some of your lower third would bring you up a ton. Your height is unfortunately permanent, however, no matter if you're frauding or not.

Eye area really messes you up. 3.5 PSL

Are u Portuguese ?

Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661 and shimada
Mogs me cuz 5'9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, shimada and Deleted member 3702
Wtf bro you mog him, he has the size of your leg
Face wise he mogs me. He's look like normie cuck but He's not ugly. That's why 4psl is fair rate

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
So is the problem mostly weight? If bulk up could He be average?
Height is important whether you're ugly or handsome anyway

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Looks low T as fuck. He is the kind of guy most males would laugh at because he looks gay and beta as fuck

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and JustTrynaGrow
average, he's not sub 4, that's ugly

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, JustTrynaGrow and LowTierNormie
Easily the most frauded height most men saying that are 5'9" are in reality 5'7" or even shorter.
5'9 amd 6' are frauded as fuck. I always doubt of people who claim those heights

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Being 100% with you man.
You give off heavy beta male vibes. average face overall but you still have a lower smv then the average white man because you're clearly in the 5th percentile for strength.

narrow frame, nct (cuck) eyes, short (I honestly think you look more like 5'6-5'7) & lack of muscle. These all kill your smv because girls want a strong man. I don't know much about almond eye surgery but so long as it changes your eyes to pct from nct then go for it.

A man can really only get away with 2 failios before he becomes a joke to women. Your frame was strike 1, Height is strike 2, Eyes are strike 3 & lack of muscle is strike 4. Everything except frame should be able to be fixed with enough money.

also DO NOT work out without steroids,peptides or at least sarms. You clearly have low T which will make building muscle impossible I'm the gym. Natty training isn't an option man.

While trying to fix all these failios you should be trying to improve yourself on the side too such as redlight to improve skin, improving hairstyle, clothing etc although these are all just small boosts. icing on the cake.

Honestly 5’9 lol

The only person I know irl that looks almost like you is a total isolated truecel, atleast you get out of your house I guess.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and JustTrynaGrow
So average or below average?
Got 20k saved up and can get custom jaw implants with Eppley or almond eye surgery. Which would be better?
Your jaw is average/ not ideal but your eye area is ugly so fix that.

Honestly 5’9 lol
I don't know how black/bluepilled you are bro but the comment I made was 100% facts.
over for you unless you fix these problems

The only person I know irl that looks almost like you is a total isolated truecel, atleast you get out of your house I guess.

No cope but maybe it’s his personality? Would almond eye surgery help?
I don't know how black/bluepilled you are bro but the comment I made was 100% facts.
over for you unless you fix these problems
Your jaw is average/ not ideal but your eye area is ugly so fix that.

I will thank you

Easily the most frauded height most men saying that are 5'9" are in reality 5'7" or even shorter.
He looks 5'7/5'6 never began for him

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
You’re like me. If a girl is attracted to you, she’ll call you “cute” at best. That’s not good.

Girls don’t want to get FUCKED by “cute” guys. They want to get fucked by high T Chads.

You can definitely get a gf, but she’ll realize she needs a higher T man to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Averagecel
You’re like me. If a girl is attracted to you, she’ll call you “cute” at best. That’s not good.

Girls don’t want to get FUCKED by “cute” guys. They want to get fucked by high T Chads.

You can definitely get a gf, but she’ll realize she needs a higher T man to fuck her

Are you incel? I got called cute often but I still get laid by decent girls