Looks like a cute girl :3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Phrenectomy
no way he is 6'4

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
been seeing this nigga all over my fyp
every day when i take a shit i watch like 5 tiktoks for sui fuel to start my day
and this nigga comes up with edits
he does have a good eye area but could use a bit more hooding and like 2 degrees more of pct thats why his eyes dont look that hunter in selfies he legit has low set zygos and narrow gonions NO BIGONIAL WIDTH! he is not even 4.25 PSL why do these girls want this nigga when he's not even high PSL? his chin does look tall from the front, but just you wait.

HE'S FUCKING RECESSED! ABSOLUTELY NO FORWARD GROWTH! DOWNWARD GROWN MAXILLA, WEAK CHIN PROJECTION, NON VISIBLE RAMUS, SUPRAORBITALS ARE AVERAGE, HE'S A FUCKING LANKLET TALL FAG TWINK WITH A WIDE PALLATE AND GOOD PHENO THAT'S FUCKING ALL! NOW HE'S BECOMING SO FUCKING FAMOUS DESPITE BEING 4.25 PSL
LOOK AT MY SIDE PROFILE COMPARED TO HIS!
3047919 1661573916965

I HAVE MORE CHIN AND SUPRAORBITAL PROJECTION, BETTER GONIAL ANGLE, TALLER RAMUS, HIGHER SET ZYGOS, NO BUCCAL FAT COMPARED TO HIS OVERSIZED FAT PADS, MORE DEEPSET INFRAORBITALS, MORE MASCULINE STRAIGHT NOSE COMPARED TO HIS GAY UPTURNED NOSE, MORE PCT, WIDER PFL AND GONIONS, TALLER CHIN, MORE FORWARD GROWN MAXILLA, ONLY THING THIS NIGGA MOGS ME WITH HIS LIGHTER EYES, BETTER HAIRCUT, TALLER, AND WIDER PALLATE (WHICH I LITERALLY AM GETTING MSE SOON SO HE'LL HAVE NOTHING ON ME AFTER THAT) SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND? I GET ALL THESE SURGERIES JUST FOR THIS GENETIC HTN TO FUCKING GET GIRLS DESPITE BEING RECESSED? HE'S FUCKING RECESSED!
WHY AREN'T THESE GIRLS SIMPING FOR ME? I MOG THIS KID TO OBLIVION, YET THESE GIRLS WANT THIS NIGGA? FUCKING BRUTAL! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THEM! I'M WAY HIGHER PSL, WHY AREN'T THEY NOTICING MY PSL COMPARED TO THIS NIGGA!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, Deleted member 24221, StraightHeadJames and 11 others
thats not 6'4 lol HAHAHAAHAH HOW ARE AMERICANS THIS STUPID
I WOULD TOWER OVER THIS LYING MANLET BAHAHAAHAH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
notice how his comments are literally all girls jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Thats your competition for prime foids,boyos...the definition of female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
REMINDER THIS IS JAXON KEMP NOT SOFTMAXXED COMPARED TO ME SOFTMAXXED WITH A SHIT ENVIRONMENT EATING PIZZA EVERYDAY NOT PLAYING SPORTS EATING MY SHIT NOT WIPING NOT SHOWERING NO HAIRCUTS LICE STINKY COMPARED TO HIM
HE'S JUST A NORMIE WITH GOOD HAIR THAT'S ALL

he goes to fivay highschool in florida
im gonna find this nigga eating at a mcdonalds in his city soon bring an electric razor and shave his head so he no longer gets girls promise you this kid can't rock a slick back cut like me bc he's not masculine enough

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, szolliontaraelis, khvirgin and 1 other person
every day when i take a shit i watch like 5 tiktoks for sui fuel to start my day
he does have a good eye area but could use a bit more hooding and like 2 degrees more of pct thats why his eyes dont look that hunter in selfies he legit has low set zygos and narrow gonions NO BIGONIAL WIDTH! he is not even 4.25 PSL why do these girls want this nigga when he's not even high PSL? his chin does look tall from the front, but just you wait.

View attachment 1845500
View attachment 1845519
HE'S FUCKING RECESSED! ABSOLUTELY NO FORWARD GROWTH! DOWNWARD GROWN MAXILLA, WEAK CHIN PROJECTION, NON VISIBLE RAMUS, SUPRAORBITALS ARE AVERAGE, HE'S A FUCKING LANKLET TALL FAG TWINK WITH A WIDE PALLATE AND GOOD PHENO THAT'S FUCKING ALL! NOW HE'S BECOMING SO FUCKING FAMOUS DESPITE BEING 4.25 PSL
View attachment 1845527 View attachment 1845528
I HAVE MORE CHIN AND SUPRAORBITAL PROJECTION, BETTER GONIAL ANGLE, TALLER RAMUS, HIGHER SET ZYGOS, NO BUCCAL FAT COMPARED TO HIS OVERSIZED FAT PADS, MORE DEEPSET INFRAORBITALS, MORE MASCULINE STRAIGHT NOSE COMPARED TO HIS GAY UPTURNED NOSE, MORE PCT, WIDER PFL AND GONIONS, TALLER CHIN, MORE FORWARD GROWN MAXILLA, ONLY THING THIS NIGGA MOGS ME WITH HIS LIGHTER EYES, BETTER HAIRCUT, TALLER, AND WIDER PALLATE (WHICH I LITERALLY AM GETTING MSE SOON SO HE'LL HAVE NOTHING ON ME AFTER THAT) SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND? I GET ALL THESE SURGERIES JUST FOR THIS GENETIC HTN TO FUCKING GET GIRLS DESPITE BEING RECESSED? HE'S FUCKING RECESSED!
WHY AREN'T THESE GIRLS SIMPING FOR ME? I MOG THIS KID TO OBLIVION, YET THESE GIRLS WANT THIS NIGGA? FUCKING BRUTAL! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THEM! I'M WAY HIGHER PSL, WHY AREN'T THEY NOTICING MY PSL COMPARED TO THIS NIGGA!
take the front face pill. side profile doesnt matter much

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 21808
REMINDER THIS IS JAXON KEMP NOT SOFTMAXXED COMPARED TO ME SOFTMAXXED WITH A SHIT ENVIRONMENT EATING PIZZA EVERYDAY NOT PLAYING SPORTS EATING MY SHIT NOT WIPING NOT SHOWERING NO HAIRCUTS LICE STINKY COMPARED TO HIM
View attachment 1845543View attachment 1845547View attachment 1845548View attachment 1845549View attachment 1845550View attachment 1845551
im gonna find this nigga eating at a mcdonalds in his city soon bring an electric razor and shave his head so he no longer gets girls promise you this kid can't rock a slick back cut like me bc he's not masculine enough
View attachment 1845553
I MEANT NOT SOFTMAXXED SORRY IM GIGA SLEEP DEPRIVED THATS ALSO ANOTHER THING THIS NIGGA JAXO N GREW UP RICH WITH 2 LOVING PARENTS WHILE I HAD NOTHING AND I SITLL MOGF HIN M

View attachment 1845543View attachment 1845547View attachment 1845548View attachment 1845549View attachment 1845550View attachment 1845551
View attachment 1845553
he is very ugly i think girls from your country are mentally ill
he would rope within 2 weeks in eastern europe

take the front face pill. side profile doesnt matter much
I STILL MOG HIM FRONT WISE
3050150 1661706188366
IMG 3785
284669000 331967482348357 3118589222322150683 n
278612603 330662305717633 8040847053889772030 n

bc im more dimorphic and masculine than him
and thats fucking cope side profile is so important
hwo di i not mog this faggot can anytone tell me that i mog him?
WHY ARE U GUYS SO DELUSIONAL!!!!!!

Ah Tiktok ...

In 2018 it wasn't bad. Now it just made the dating world even harder. Before girls based their look on some slightly above average guy who photoshopped their picture, now they are based on fucking top 0.0001% males with insane jaw that put models and celebrity to shame. Brad Pitt ? Dicaprio ? Does guys wouldn't even get noticed on Tiktok nowadays LOL

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill

he is very ugly i think girls from your country are mentally ill
he would rope within 2 weeks in eastern europe
hes legit the most famous guy on this app 2 days ago no one knew him now he has a over a quarter of a million followers from one DAMN INTERVIEW! i bet if they put me on there girls would just laugh and i don't know why? i mog him, and he lies about his height. he's legit like 6 foot, he's justs aying that bc he mogs the manlet who interviewed him and the manlet still face mogbgs him

Ah Tiktok ...

In 2018 it wasn't bad. Now it just made the dating world even harder. Before girls based their look on some slightly above average guy who photoshopped their picture, now they are based on fucking top 0.0001% males with insane jaw that put models and celebrity to shame. Brad Pitt ? Dicaprio ? Does guys wouldn't even get noticed on Tiktok nowadays LOL
this guy jaxon kemp has a shitty ass jaw look at his bloated chipmunk cheeks cause dby low set byzygomatics

• +1
Reactions: KidIcarus
y

View attachment 1845500
View attachment 1845519
not knowing about the female gaze ruined you

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and sergeant blackpill
Looks like a gigastacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 5892
Retarded haircut tbh and looks like a skinny toothpick . not a chad

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16133
he looks a lot like barrett especially when he smiles. but his hair does carry him quite a bit. still goodlooking though imo

mirin his small angelic skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
golden retriever LTR material @Prettyboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 18840 and Elvisandreaa
hes 17 i think. guy has every bad bitch after him too in the comments
“Just exactly my type”
Wow I never knew good looking men were your type 😱

View attachment 1845500
View attachment 1845519
The only reasonable thing curlyhead james said. You look better than he.

2.9 million followers seems pretty legit man
you can literally get verified on tiktok and larp and then change ur pfp and user and they wont take the verification away dumb fuck

He looks good but this show how clown the world became, like he would get humilated and 0 girls into him just 10 years because thats literally a girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel