Rate (6'1) M17

Dog face

Dog face

Autism.me
20191218 171812

It's truly over. How can i improve or should i just hang myself?

My future kid JFL
Are you Kazakh?

Not over but high E, very very very feminine, esp. eyes.

Feelsbad i need testosteron so bad. Probably wont get test from a doc though

Feelsbad i need testosteron so bad. Probably wont get test from a doc though
You would if you lie to him about erection issues and feeling lethargic the whole time.

looks like knajjd but with longer midface

you look asian but it's not over because you can still try to Kpopmax as last resort.
He doesn't, I've seen tons of Germans that look like that.

Feelssuicidal

Yeah i get that "you look asian comment a lot from the internet but not even onve in real life
its the hair and eyes

Do you have recommendations how i can improve? And would the test from the doc improbe my looks?

Change your hair asap cause it makes you look Asian. You should be thankful you have positive tilted eyes. Other than that get buff or if you're wicked, go have surgery / implants.

Change your hair asap cause it makes you look Asian. You should be thankful you have positive tilted eyes. Other than that get buff or if you're wicked, go have surgery / implants.
I have shut hairline its literaly disgusting you would puke if i would show you. What surgerys?

I have shut hairline its literaly disgusting you would puke if i would show you. What surgerys?
Do you need surgery? Absolutely not. Will it improve your looks? Maybe. I can't really recommend any surgeries without looking at your side profile. However...jaw implants might help.oh and if you have a shit hairline, get a hair transplant duh

Do you need surgery? Absolutely not. Will it improve your looks? Maybe. I can't really recommend any surgeries without looking at your side profile. However...jaw implants might help.oh and if you have a shit hairline, get a hair transplant duh
Will take some time until im done with school ti afford HT. My side profile is pretty meh and my acne got pretty bad even though i have cut out all sweets and almost everything with added sugar. I eat almost exclusivly oatmeal,steak,6-12 eggs a day,blueberrys bananas and apples and my skin is still garbage. You can't see it in the picture too scared to post one where you can see how ugly i truly am

Will take some time until im done with school ti afford HT. My side profile is pretty meh and my acne got pretty bad even though i have cut out all sweets and almost everything with added sugar. I eat almost exclusivly oatmeal,steak,6-12 eggs a day,blueberrys bananas and apples and my skin is still garbage. You can't see it in the picture too scared to post one where you can see how ugly i truly am
Have you tried acvutane or tret? Have you tried going to a dermatologist. It may also be meat or dairy that's causing this

Have you tried acvutane or tret? Have you tried going to a dermatologist. It may also be meat or dairy that's causing this
I met a dermatologist gave me shitty cream that probably made it worse. Had white flakes on my face jfl was suicidal fuck him didnt help at all. Oh forgot to mention didn't eat a single piece of dairy since 1 year. Im scared that accutane cryples my development.
Didn't try cutting meat yet because i kinda fell for the keto/meat is the only real food everything else is garbage meme. That makes me kinda anxious about having even less testosterone after i cut meat

I met a dermatologist gave me shitty cream that probably made it worse. Had white flakes on my face jfl was suicidal fuck him didnt help at all. Oh forgot to mention didn't eat a single piece of dairy since 1 year. Im scared that accutane cryples my development.
Didn't try cutting meat yet because i kinda fell for the keto/meat is the only real food everything else is garbage meme. That makes me kinda anxious about having even less testosterone after i cut meat
I think he gave you tretinoin cream. It's meant to do that. It's called purging. The first few months, you'll look worse than b4 but after 3 months you should start to see results. Please go to tretinoin Reddit on proper instructions on how to use it.