Rate 6’2

White/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
around a 5-6.
He makes for an easy looksmax though.

Did someone tell him he is not the father?

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
He’s like 5 in the first pic and 4.5 I’m the second.
  • Long midface
  • Weak and narrow jaw

65th percentile

So above average?
I’m using the psl scale. 1-9
82BC2DB6 B5FF 46A1 8E03 77C821004D4C

So I’m saying your average to below average

“Not me” if one more person posts themselves pretending it’s their fucking friend from high school

I’m using the psl scale. 1-9
View attachment 167644
So I’m saying your average to below average

that’s not the PSL scale. That’s the TRM scale. In fact that’s the old TRM scale. The new TRM scale goes up to 9.5. Also the PSL scale goes up to 8.
So when you say he’s 5 PSL that’s equivalent to like 6.25 on the new TRM scale (that goes up to 9) which is a good amount above average.
That goes up to 9.5**

that’s not the PSL scale. That’s the TRM scale. In fact that’s the old TRM scale. The new TRM scale goes up to 9.5. Also the PSL scale goes up to 8.
5A48BEBE DD50 43DB A0AF 66978EC75D1A

• +1
Reactions: xit

well you should then because I’ve been seeing some of your posts and it’s rather confusing when you rate people a 5. You mean 5 on the TRM scale. People use the PSL scale here. A 5 on the TRM scale is equivalent to a 4 on the PSL scale. PSL scale goes up to 8; TRM scale goes up to 9.5.

well you should then because I’ve been seeing some of your posts and it’s rather confusing when you rate people a 5. You mean 5 on the TRM scale. People use the PSL scale here. A 5 on the TRM scale is equivalent to a 4 on the PSL scale. PSL scale goes up to 8; TRM scale goes up to 9.5.
FA50784D C9ED 4ACF AF3C E1C934D00535

lol whatever dude, I’m just pointing out an obvious flaw that you keep making again and again. Just follow this formula which is more or less correct: PSL rating = TRM rating- 1.25. And when I say ‘TRM rating’ I mean according to the new TRM scale that goes up to 9.5 (go on TRM subreddit and you can find this new one on the side).

Lol where the fuck are you guys getting all these scales

Lol where the fuck are you guys getting all these scales

• JFL
Reactions: Axentry
@Bigweiner420 the dude above kept using the TRM scale without specifying so it looked like he was using the PSL scale. So in some of his posts he’d rate people a 5 which would look like he’s saying they’re 5 PSL (equivalent to like 6.25 TRM) but he really meant they're 5 TRM. That’s the mistake I was pointing out (a crucial one because people use the PSL scale here that goes up to 8, not the TRM scale that goes up to 9.5).