86C7D0AB 276C 4DEC A628 D534E1E0C8CD

ltn.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
You will look mtn-htn if you trimmed your eyebrows and shaved you fascial hair

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Improve your skin ASAP

Don't get the LTN ratings, they have the facial definition to be a HTN, most of the failos come from that facial hair and glasses. Mostly failo'd by mediocre eye area and a long midface but at 6'5" and being mostly caucasian I don't think it really matters

65palestinian

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 1851, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
high gonial angle failo

Don't get the LTN ratings, they have the facial definition to be a HTN, most of the failos come from that facial hair and glasses. Mostly failo'd by mediocre eye area and a long midface but at 6'5" and being mostly caucasian I don't think it really matters

View attachment 1865104
Is facial hair like that a failo?I have something similar

Pathetic facial hair = DHT levels of 15 years old pregnant girl

Facial expression like a faggot

PSL3 - subhuman, only height saves you

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 1851

View attachment 1865104
Frontal is quite bad

Is facial hair like that a failo?I have something similar
Scroungy facial hair is usually a pretty big failo. Looks dirty and unkempt on normies and even on pretty boys. Usually not a look that can be pulled off unless you're some robust maesthetic chad

orbitals of death

Chce zrobić creampie Pimenovie z twojego zdjęcia albo over dla mnie ehhh

Nie ma sensu żyć jak się nie rucha takiej prime jb

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Chce zrobić creampie Pimenovie z twojego zdjęcia albo over dla mnie ehhh

Nie ma sensu żyć jak się nie rucha takiej prime jb
Bardzo prawda
Pimenova ci smierc

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Bardzo prawda
Pimenova ci smierc
She is so perfect on that picture it’s actually unreal how insane she looks. However it seems edited, or at least perfect light frauded

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
She is so perfect on that picture it’s actually unreal how insane she looks. However it seems edited, or at least perfect light frauded
I used to know a girl with the same phenotype irl. Guess what…she is now a model with 200k+ followers with 1 million+ tik tok followers.

• +1
I used to know a girl with the same phenotype irl. Guess what…she is now a model with 200k+ followers with 1 million+ tik tok followers.
ALSO WAS POSTED ON THIS FORUM BEFORE BTW LMFAOOO

• +1
C7CFB959 F752 4781 A057 173B5E01E82E

This picture of her actually reminds me of one of highest PSL photos ever taken of Chico back in 2011:

60A1FBF4 84D4 469B 805F DEF5685025EA

It’s because they both got some mesmerizing absurd beauty, it makes you just stare at them like hypnotized.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deprived
View attachment 1865638

This picture of her actually reminds me of one of highest PSL photos ever taken of Chico back in 2011:

View attachment 1865645

It’s because they both got some mesmerizing absurd beauty, it makes you just stare at them like hypnotized.
The guy on the right is atleast 6’0 and HTN but is invisible next to Chico :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Over and poopoohead
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Deprived
The guy on the right is atleast 6’0 and HTN but is invisible next to Chico :feelswah:
First thing that came to my head

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deprived
Brutal, being 6'5 in Palestine makes you an easy target for IDF soldiers

• JFL
This is the guy which would get called super cute and get constant iois from girls at party. Meanwhile looking at Chico is just looking at something different breed, not only he is taller but looks far more striking. Also they have same skull size so kinda lifefuel for us.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived