Reactions: Deleted member 15099, gamma and AscendingHero
he don’t look Asian in the slightest bit

Giga Tyrone btw

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262
he don’t look Asian in the slightest bit
If the title didn't say he was blasian not a single person would think he was. Kinda hilarious how dominant black genes are. Mirin my race hard

The Asian genes make him look more mulatto and exotic. lucky he didn't get much gook features.

Gigatyrone overall at 6'5, another tiktok soft featured maxxxed collagen mogger.

@Frank Jack
@tyronelite
@looksmaxxer234
@Blackgymmax
Cagefuel to call him blasian or mulatto. Looks like a typical AA except obviously a Tyrone looking one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Jason Voorhees, Xangsane and 1 other person
If the title didn't say he was blasian not a single person would think he was. Kinda hilarious how dominant black genes are. Mirin my race hard

Cagefuel to call him blasian or mulatto. Looks like a typical AA except obviously a Tyrone looking one
i agree he doesnt seem asian at all specifically, but u can just tell he has like maybe 10% non black genes in him which gives him that "lightskin/mulatto" slayer look

but yeah i wouldve never known he was blasian

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Black genes are not “dominant”

Every single mixed person I’ve seen looks like an intermediate of their parents. The only part of “black genes being dominant” being true is that brown eyes and hair are a dominant trait. That’s it really.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
i agree he doesnt seem asian at all specifically, but u can just tell he has like maybe 10% non black genes in him which gives him that "lightskin/mulatto" slayer look

He’s at most 12.5% Asian cause ain’t no way

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Every single mixed person I’ve seen looks like an intermediate of their parents. The only part of “black genes being dominant” being true is that brown eyes and hair are a dominant trait. That’s it really.
nah look at rui hachimura, black genes (darker skin, curly hair) always are dominant

• +1
wdym AA? what is an AA?

This

but 6'5 with that slayer pheno, that's insane. Holy cow at this slayer.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
fuck this nigga gives me mogmares

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, rydofx and 1 other person
  • +1

Keep fuckin' coping. Black genes are the most dominant out of any race. Mixed kids have negro nose, lips, foreheads, etc.

Nigga what? He's dark skin and nothing about him looks mulatto.

wdym AA? what is an AA?
African American

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TeenAscender and AscendingHero
  • Hmm...
Collagen, hair, soft feature, bbc maxxed, not the best harmony, nor slicing tier bones either.

Mogs hard in that morph albeit looks uncanny in that morph.
psl 6.8 psl irl 10/10 tyrone for anyfoid

7.4 in the morph unmoggable

Mixed kids have negro nose, lips, foreheads, etc.
The ugly ones tend to, which is most of them. Negro lips, nose, foreheads, coloring isn't ideal for wide appeal man and can wreck harmony if it doesnt synergize well with the vast features that they're mixed with.

Oubre, Meeks, etc are anomalies (all chads are but you get the point)

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and TeenAscender
where are his parents

what do they look like
this negro unironically rivals lachowski in terms of looks, 50/50 split in girls depending on their preference prob

• +1
The ugly ones tend to, which is most of them. Negro lips, nose, foreheads, coloring isn't ideal for wide appeal man and can wreck harmony if it doesnt synergize well with the vast features that they're mixed with.

Oubre, Meeks, etc are anomalies (all chads are but you get the point)
Good looking one's too like Meeks (Oubre is not mulatto). Negro features are not bad as long as they aren't ridiculously big and exaggerated like they tend to be. Pretty much every mulatto you see good looking or otherwise have heavy negro features. Blacks genes are that dominant.

• +1
this negro unironically rivals lachowski in terms of looks, 50/50 split in girls depending on their preference prob
A prettyboy face and a gigamogger body make you unmoggable ngl

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Deleted member 15099 and AscendingHero
(Oubre is not mulatto)
Really how? How did he get those colored eyes, lighter tone and curly ish hair (for a black dude) then? He has to be mixed with something in his genes.

Pretty much every mulatto you see good looking or otherwise have heavy negro features. Blacks genes are that dominant.
Like?...

Really how? How did he get those colored eyes, lighter tone and curly ish hair (for a black dude) then? He has to be mixed with something in his genes.
His dad is mixed but his mom is full black. He looks that way because genetic recombination. He's more black than he is white and I'm not even sure if his dad (and by extension him) is mixed with white either.

What I said to @LachowskiWannabe

A prettyboy face and a gigamogger body make you unmoggable ngl
fax thats the best combo, you dont want prettyboy face + prettyboy body cuz then you'll be mogged by bigger masc men
and u dont want masc face + masc body bc male models will make you look like a tyogolodyte
prettyboy face + masc big frame is literally THE best combination

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
Gigatyrone + D1 athlete halo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and TeenAscender

Attachments

• 1638937180992.png
    1638937180992.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1638937281986.png
    1638937281986.png
    206.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
fax thats the best combo, you dont want prettyboy face + prettyboy body cuz then you'll be mogged by bigger masc men
and u dont want masc face + masc body bc male models will make you look like a tyogolodyte
prettyboy face + masc big frame is literally THE best combination
jfl at the cope, you want a 6'4-6'6 height. @germanlooks , taller than that isn't ideal and you won't get mogged irl except by basketball players or freaks. Taller than that also bring irl problems, makes think clunky/awkard, etc, etc

Wide frame, (wide clavicles, sternum, scapula, deltoid joints) thick wrists, ankles, neck, hand, larynx (deep powerful seductive voice)

PSL 7+ face that is very dimorphic, perfect indicators of youth and health, ratios, symmetry, robust bones, and exotic wide appeal coloring+perfect collagen/elastin.

Masc chad with good youth health indicators @SubhumanCurrycel is ideal. Maesthetic too. Niggas think masc is some scruffy hobo dude when in reality masc bone structure whilst good health and youth indiactors/soft features/"pretty features" (skin, eyelashes/brow, lips, teeth/nose/hair) is giga ideal for widest appeal among foid age ranges.

Think the biggest sex symbols on earth & actors.

Sex appeal is everything @forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Biiyo03 and forevergymcelling
If he mated with Margot Robbie or any stacy w big jaw and pct their child would mog Meeks
Imagine if he mated with Ronnie Coleman's mother.
ev1by2q1pva51.png

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and AscendingHero
this dude is soft looksmaxxed in every possible way, but even if he wasnt hed still be tyrone

• +1
this dude is soft looksmaxxed in every possible way, but even if he wasnt hed still be tyrone
what softmaxxes do you think he did? thoughts on his hairstyle? is a taper faded fro ideal for bbcs/tighter hair pattern mulattos in 2021 for zoomers/wide appeal?

jfl at the cope, you want a 6'4-6'6 height. @germanlooks , taller than that isn't ideal and you won't get mogged irl except by basketball players or freaks. Taller than that also bring irl problems, makes think clunky/awkard, etc, etc

Wide frame, (wide clavicles, sternum, scapula, deltoid joints) thick wrists, ankles, neck, hand, larynx (deep powerful seductive voice)

PSL 7+ face that is very dimorphic, perfect indicators of youth and health, ratios, symmetry, robust bones, and exotic wide appeal coloring+perfect collagen/elastin.

Masc chad with good youth health indicators @SubhumanCurrycel is ideal. Maesthetic too. Niggas think masc is some scruffy hobo dude when in reality masc bone structure whilst good health and youth indiactors/soft features/"pretty features" (skin, eyelashes/brow, lips, teeth/nose/hair) is giga ideal for widest appeal among foid age ranges.

Think the biggest sex symbols on earth & actors.

Sex appeal is everything @forevergymcelling
Cope. This has more appeal than any masc Chad
Drunk Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262
thank god I live in a conservative area where women openly shit on ethnic minorities :forcedsmile:

thank god I live in a conservative area where women openly shit on ethnic minorities :forcedsmile:
Cope. They have no issue getting railed by a Chad who just so happens to be ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TeenAscender
Greycel worshipping niggers, this forum is becoming lookism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
Cope. This has more appeal than any masc Chad
Drunk Leonardo Dicaprio GIF
JFL this mogs to gandy heaven and back. Prime di caprio is insane but he is another "pretty" good pheno mogger w/ insane status halo.

Chris carmack insane mogger
Chris carmack in motion mogger

HE WAS THE NIGGA WHO TOOK PRIME PRIME PRIME LIMA's v card. (should've been me :jrage: :norwoodrage: :stallone:)

UNMOGGABLE, TRY MOGGING THIS, JUST TRY

@Preston @forevergymcelling @geezcel @Gargantuan @Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @misterstabone @EverythingMattersCel

Attachments

• 1638978526752.png
    1638978526752.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Biiyo03, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
JFL this mogs to gandy heaven and back. Prime di caprio is insane but he is another "pretty" good pheno mogger w/ insane status halo.

View attachment 1432326View attachment 1432327View attachment 1432328View attachment 1432329View attachment 1432331View attachment 1432336View attachment 1432337View attachment 1432340View attachment 1432342View attachment 1432343View attachment 1432345

HE WAS THE NIGGA WHO TOOK PRIME PRIME PRIME LIMA's v card. (should've been me :jrage: :norwoodrage: :stallone:)
View attachment 1432346

View attachment 1432334

@Preston @forevergymcelling @geezcel @Gargantuan @Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @misterstabone @EverythingMattersCel
E2127D16 C9CC 42D0 A07F C6FD368FDF43

• Woah
Liberal women hate ethnics. Conservative women love ethnics. Strange world we live in.

Conservative women all want BBC, liberal women act like they want BBC but they want white Chad only..

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL

View attachment 1432326View attachment 1432327View attachment 1432328View attachment 1432329View attachment 1432331View attachment 1432336View attachment 1432337View attachment 1432340View attachment 1432342View attachment 1432343View attachment 1432345

View attachment 1432346

View attachment 1432334

cope he looks subhuman

• JFL