Deleted member 2486

Kraken

would bang

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
good frame for his height, imagine the mogging when he goes on the streets..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Stingray, DidntRead and 4 others
Good height, but his face kinda averages

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Imagine him gymmaxxed

it's hard for tall ppl to gymmax but if he did, then he would be killing machine, no doubt

His face looks plain Idk why

What do they eat over there man?

Plain/Average face + 6'8" gets you laid.
Unless you are one of those that never learn how to walk properly with your height.

Plain/Average face
honestly how is this average face? just facially speaking he mogs the entire forum to death lol

great eye area, compact midface, harmony etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Zygos4Life and Amnesia
honestly how is this average face? just facially speaking he mogs the entire forum to death lol

He is probably above average but the point is that an average face is enough if you are 6'3"+
to get you laid. To get prime pussy? Face > whatever, doesn't matter unless you are a midget.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
He is probably above average but the point is that an average face is enough if you are 6'3"+
to get you laid. To get prime pussy? Face > whatever, doesn't matter unless you are a midget.
this "face > x,y" argument is so idiotic i swear i drop IQ points every time i read it. not that face is not the most important element to one's attractiveness, but this argument in itself is just absolutely retarded and people use it to cope 24/7. ill have to make a thread about this

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
this "face > x,y" argument is so idiotic i swear i drop IQ points every time i read it. not that face is not the most important element to one's attractiveness, but this argument in itself is just absolutely retarded and people use it to cope 24/7. ill have to make a thread about this

do it

5 in the frauded pics and 4.5 in the unfrauded

• JFL
*pic ok the top left *unfrauded pics

5 in the frauded pics and 4.5 in the unfrauded
giphy.gif

look at his side prof. etc

how do you all have hope if you consider this "5"? this is a serious question

His face is like 5.5 PSL. His height is big bonus tho

his face is good guys, stop coping

• +1
giphy.gif

look at his side prof. etc

how do you all have hope if you consider this "5"? this is a serious question

Give better pictures next time he looks like shit in the photos you provided. igh-tier normie imo

Give better pictures next time he looks like shit in the photos you provided. igh-tier normie imo
https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-tamil-model.47860/

you rated this 6'1" indian guy "chadlite in the west" while you rate this 6'8" white guy "high tier normie", whereas he literally face, height, frame mogs, pheno etc. mogs him

i cannot help but think this is a prime example of ethnic coping right here

• JFL
https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-tamil-model.47860/

you rated this 6'1" indian guy "chadlite in the west" while you rate this 6'8" white guy "high tier normie", whereas he literally face, height, frame mogs, pheno etc. mogs him

i cannot help but think this is a prime example of ethnic coping right here
i rated the guy facewise, i didnt take into acc height.
i stand by my statement, this swede, facewise, is 5.5, while the tamil is 6. he gets mogged in all the other categories.

but 6'1" is a better height than 6'8", youre biased towards this bc you are a giant. 6'1"-6'4" is the ideal height, after that you begin to get too tall.

you mog this guy facially as well

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i rated the guy facewise, i didnt take into acc height.
i stand by my statement, this swede, facewise, is 5.5, while the tamil is 6. he gets mogged in all the other categories.
i really don't believe that indian guy is considered facially more attractive than this guy's face in the west
i really don't believe that indian guy is considered facially more attractive than this guy's face in the west
by prime women

i rated their face, not smv. i still think the curry would mog irl.

what do you consider prime women as?
i meant face too. as in western pre-wall high psl girls would consider this guy more facially attractive than the indian guy (just based on faces, they dont know about height or anything else)

i meant face too. as in western pre-wall high psl girls would consider this guy more facially attractive than the indian guy (just based on faces, they dont know about height or anything else)
i looked though his yt videos and hes a gl guy, 5.75 psl. you gave shit pictures of him.

he would mog the curry irl and more women worldwide would want him

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2486
i looked though his yt videos and hes a gl guy, 5.75 psl. you gave shit pictures of him.

he would mog the curry irl and more women worldwide would want him
i dont really care about him, i just follow his content cuz he gives good advice where i can buy clothes at this height lol. if he leaned down i would consider his face 6.5 psl personally. i wanted to know what u guys think

• +1
his eye area and ja alone make him facially minimum psl 6
jaw*

• +1
i dont really care about him, i just follow his content cuz he gives good advice where i can buy clothes at this height lol. if he leaned down i would consider his face 6.5 psl personally. i wanted to know what u guys think
i wouldn't say 6.5, but a bit above 6

Small palate

Maybe not mog to death but I agree. Good eye area and proportions. He looks a little bloated.
5.75psl

Plain/Average face + 6'8" gets you laid.
Unless you are one of those that never learn how to walk properly with your height.
even if you're 6'5