Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Aero, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
looks like a retard, LTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828, Aero, Codeinlover and 5 others
Weak mtn

• +1
Reactions: Codeinlover
i thought hed be atleast htn, he has htn appeal with girls
He’s boneless but actually he’s tall and clear healthy skin with good hair, so I guess he has good smv

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
look at his eye area, some kind of lazy eye with nct and upturned eyebrows

Are you retarded? Like actually retarded? Like medically?

that's what I thought with the boys in my school but in reality they're just low mtns jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and vzidel
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and manletmogger
I bet he slays

• +1
Reactions: Aero and vzidel
look at his eye area, some kind of lazy eye with nct and upturned eyebrows
wouldnt say thats enough to falio him all the way down to ltn, the types of ppl that are rated ltn here are usually absolute sub humans

Not low mtn, that's just not true. He's mtn super normie looking htn to girls though. Puberty will chad him out in late hs bros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829, LooksThinker and vzidel
wouldnt say thats enough to falio him all the way down to ltn, the types of ppl that are rated ltn here are usually absolute sub humans
i think he'll have high smv until he gets out of freshman year then girls will realize hes an oofy doofy and everyone else is also 6 feet

i think he'll have high smv until he gets out of freshman year then girls will realize hes an oofy doofy and everyone else is also 6 feet
If you're over 6'4 it's no longer oofy height your face is irrelevant at that point.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
If you're over 6'4 it's no longer oofy height your face is irrelevant at that point.
height is not everything girls would rather choose 6ft htn over 6'7 ltn

• JFL
wait wtf he's just now going into grade 8???

Bro he's gonna be 6'8 when done minimum.

I know a kid who's mom was 6'5 and his dad like 6'3 and he's now 6'11.

He was 5'11 in grade 8

We're over 20 now that was like a decade ago

He was 5'11 in grade 8
My parents are below 5’6” and i was tiny going up into 7th and 8th grade i’m 6’5” at 15 lol idk what i drank

My parents are below 5’6” and i was tiny going up into 7th and 8th grade i’m 6’5” at 15 lol idk what i drank
Honestly you could be larping LOool?

MJ had same growth pattern too so it's not far fetched my own neighbor is 6'4 and his parents are under 6'. Genetics are so weird...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
Honestly you could be larping LOool?

MJ had same growth pattern too so it's not far fetched my own neighbor is 6'4 and his parents are under 6'. Genetics are so weird...
My mom’s grandfather was 6’6”-6’7” and my dad’s grandfather was around the same height. All of my mom’s brothers are above 6”, her nephews and her aunt and her sisters were above 6”. Just skipped over my parents and went to me. All of my dad’s brothers were around his height though with him being the tallest at max 5’8” his entire life and the shortest being 5’5”. And it’s weird because one day I just grew lol, no recollection of whatever happened to me or how I felt it’s just like alright I’m 6’3” 6’4” 6’5” now. I get a physical every week lol and my height measured

My mom’s grandfather was 6’6”-6’7” and my dad’s grandfather was around the same height. All of my mom’s brothers are above 6”, her nephews and her aunt and her sisters were above 6”. Just skipped over my parents and went to me. All of my dad’s brothers were around his height though with him being the tallest at max 5’8” his entire life and the shortest being 5’5”. And it’s weird because one day I just grew lol, no recollection of whatever happened to me or how I felt it’s just like alright I’m 6’3” 6’4” 6’5” now. I get a physical every week lol and my height measured
Oh well that explains it all. You know alot of it also has to do with what happened in the womb if your mom ate enough shit doesn't even matter what she ate just matters if she ate alot and you came out a big baby until puberty finally made you taller. Did you shins hurt? Because for me that's the only pain I felt, never hurted otherwise when I went through puberty. It felt like a sharp object lodged in my tibia. Your age now?

• +1
8th grade isn't that like 13 years old how did u even end up here nigger

Oh well that explains it all. You know alot of it also has to do with what happened in the womb if your mom ate enough shit doesn't even matter what she ate just matters if she ate alot and you came out a big baby until puberty finally made you taller. Did you shins hurt? Because for me that's the only pain I felt, never hurted otherwise when I went through puberty. It felt like a sharp object lodged in my tibia. Your age now?
I was literally the biggest and tallest baby on my hospital floor lol. My parents always told me that as a joke lol explains a lot, I was born in 2009 lol

stay nt and he'll slay

My bad im retarded but why even post this shit
Because he’s black and gay. this is what he looks like irl

IMG 1731

I was literally the biggest and tallest baby on my hospital floor lol. My parents always told me that as a joke lol explains a lot, I was born in 2009 lol
I know this because my younger brother who's 13 and almost 6ft was super fat and the biggiest heaviest baby born in the hospital too!

He was always the taller kids in class not the tallest but just hit puberty and is now almsot 6ft he supposed to be same height as you or more when done. Always begins with if your mom ate enough food. If she had school or was busy and barey ate you will always be shorter than your genetic potential unfortunately true.

• +1
I know this because my younger brother who's 13 and almost 6ft was super fat and the biggiest heaviest baby born in the hospital too!

He was always the taller kids in class not the tallest but just hit puberty and is now almsot 6ft he supposed to be same height as you or more when done. Always begins with if your mom ate enough food. If she had school or was busy and barey ate you will always be shorter than your genetic potential unfortunately true.
Supreme knowledge thank you for blessing me with this

Supreme knowledge thank you for blessing me with this
Get married to a 6ft tall girl. Tell me what happens to your teen kid in 20 years bro 😂😂

• JFL
Brutal
I wasn't even 5'0" going into 8th grade, and because of that ended up accidentally falling into a rabbit hole of discovering blackpilled content late 7th grade

Brutal
I wasn't even 5'0" going into 8th grade, and because of that ended up accidentally falling into a rabbit hole of discovering blackpilled content late 7th grade
How tall are you now?

height is not everything girls would rather choose 6ft htn over 6'7 ltn
nigga 6 7 ltn is literally subhuman irl, 6ft - 6ft 3 is ideal for men above 6 5 is just subhuman and male gaze only I have heard many women say its too tall aswell

nigga 6 7 ltn is literally subhuman irl, 6ft - 6ft 3 is ideal for men above 6 5 is just subhuman and male gaze only I have heard many women say its too tall aswell
Ur like 5’1” kys

He was 5'11 in grade 8
yeah kids r insane now. my friend is 6’5 at 15 and his grandma’s like 6’3 wtf :lul:. this other kid at my schools who’s 15 is also 6’8 and his sister’s 6’7. oh and my other friends are both 14 and 6’4 and 6’2

• JFL
yeah kids r insane now. my friend is 6’5 at 15 and his grandma’s like 6’3 wtf :lul:. this other kid at my schools who’s 15 is also 6’8 and his sister’s 6’7. oh and my other friends are both 14 and 6’4 and 6’2
What the fuck!

Ok guys are one thing but mf granny 6'3 that's something else.

Sister 6'7?? Huh

What the fuck!

Ok guys are one thing but mf granny 6'3 that's something else.

Sister 6'7?? Huh
He sudanese? Those are the only woman who are genuinly taller than 6 foot