There is really no ideal height.
It‘s the taller the better.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, the BULL, Mewton and 3 others
Retard

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
A10 eyes are the biggest halo in the world. JFL at thinking his height that can't even be seen on a tiny phone is the reason why. It's funny how so called "blackpillers" are the most delusional people on earth who assign value to the dumbest traits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 10652 and 6 others
He looks deformed

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 18480
Looks like gollum but not necessarily in a bad way

His teeth is bad, but he has a good jaw, and, aside from his eye color, his eye area is kinda bad...

He's prolly on the MTN range but gets height halo.

A10 eyes are the biggest halo in the world. JFL at thinking his height that can't even be seen on a tiny phone is the reason why. It's funny how so called "blackpillers" are the most delusional people on earth who assign value to the dumbest traits
Dude most of his posts are literally him comparing himself with other heights and the post where I got the comments he says:"My life at 7 foot." JFL at you for thinking its his fcking Eye area :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member, Mewton and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 19344
Looks overall theories confirmed. Face looks deformed due to height. 3/10.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Pheno is everything, and it saves him in this case
His fcking height saves him retard :lul:.
The girls in the comments literally say all the time he should compare his height with their height and say things like "youre so tall, boyfriend material :love:"

Dude most of his posts are literally him comparing himself with other heights and the post where I got the comments he says:"My life at 7 foot." JFL at you for thinking its his fcking Eye area :feelskek:
I'm 6'9" in shoes and if I made tiktoks like that, I would get 0 views. His A10 eyes are carrying his looks hard af.

Low tier normie

His fcking height saves him retard :lul:.
The girls in the comments literally say all the time he should compare his height with their height and say things like "youre so tall, boyfriend material :love:"
Ohh I'm sure that would he happen if he was a Dravidian shitskin. Bro

Ohh I'm sure that would he happen if he was a Dravidian shitskin. Bro
if your Pheno isnt completely shit and youre not repulsive and ur 7 ft you can easily slay

A10 eyes are the biggest halo in the world. JFL at thinking his height that can't even be seen on a tiny phone is the reason why. It's funny how so called "blackpillers" are the most delusional people on earth who assign value to the dumbest traits.
nigga are you retarded?

look at the girls under his comments, all are talking about his height

literally like 0.1% of them say anything about his eyes

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, FreakkForLife, Deleted member and 1 other person
Whats his @?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Lygodactylus
nigga are you retarded?

look at the girls under his comments, all are talking about his height

literally like 0.1% of them say anything about his eyes
They wouldn't be talking about his height if it wasn't for his eyes.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
his face is what halos him
height is meaningless for attraction to women.
That's my point. Girls see his eyes and then comment on his height since they aren't aware of what they're actually attracted to.

• +1
That's my point. Girls see his eyes and then comment on his height since they aren't aware of what they're actually attracted to.
he could be 5'9 and have the exact same appeal. zero difference in fact it would be better because he likely has bad frame as a result of being so tall.

he could be 5'9 and have the exact same appeal. zero difference in fact it would be better because he likely has bad frame as a result of being so tall.
Of course. If they weren't commenting on his height they would comment on his hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, gamma and volcelfatcel
Meanwhile me at 5'9 :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 18480
height is everything

height is definitely not meaningless for women, I've seen multiple videos of at least 6'8 police officers wearing helmets (you can't see their faces) and all the women in the comments are just simping and asking for his DNA. Meanwhile a 4'5 Chad won't get any pussy unless if it's with a midget.
Face > Height but height is by no means irrelevant for attraction, I can tell you from my own experience.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, FreakkForLife, Deleted member and 1 other person
They wouldn't be talking about his height if it wasn't for his eyes.
Of course. If they weren't commenting on his height they would comment on his hair.

nigga looks like an unevolved goblin but apparently girls are thirsting for him not because of his height, but because of his face/ eyes

:lul: the absolute state of looksmax.org. you niggas will do anything to deny the heightpill

he could be 5'9 and have the exact same appeal.

HOLY COPE :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, FreakkForLife and Deleted member
If he had brown eyes he would be posting here.
blue eyes are the only thing saving him from his 7'0 death tier proportions
probably has wide hips as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Brutal probably gonna have health issues later in life like most 7 foot plus people

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
If he had brown eyes he would be posting here.
only psl autists would say a 7 foot guys best trait is his eye color

i'd agree with you if he was ethnic but hes literally white, having blue eyes as a white dude is nothing special

in europe over 50% of non Mediterranean whites have light eyes

only psl autists would say a 7 foot guys best trait is his eye color

i'd agree with you if he was ethnic but hes literally white, having blue eyes as a white dude is nothing special

in europe over 50% of non Mediterranean whites have light eyes
its not attractive just due to its rarity, it makes you look better first and foremost

• +1
its not attractive just due to its rarity, it makes you look better first and foremost
i agree that blue eyes > brown eyes but imagine saying he would have the same amount of appeal if he was 5'9

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Would have 0 tiktok followers and be posting on here.
Very light blue eyes are legit halo
They drag attention on the eyes instead of other facial features

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7725
i agree that blue eyes > brown eyes but imagine saying he would have the same amount of appeal if he was 5'9
If he was 5’9 it would only improve
Ideal frame, narrow hips, wide rib cage @gamma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and gamma
He even has deformed looking proportions, only saved by a10 halo. Looksoverall vindicated again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and volcelfatcel