Rate a newb please

B

Boneisdestiny

Bronze
Looking for a rating and advice for looksmaxxing. I’m aware of the norwooding, thin/recessed jaw, crooked set head due to scoliosis/muscle imbalances. What if any surgeries should I consider for my jaw? What haircuts could help my hairline failo? What hair treatments should I consider? What do I need to be doing with my eyebrows? I don’t do shit with them now. I get told my eyes are Beady, or big sometimes? Not sure what to do with that. Anything else that jumps out to you that I need to fix/work on let me know please. First picture is me gymmaxxed a year ago. I’m off creatine/supplements, not watching diet at all now beyond trying to get sufficient protein. Also not lifting as heavy due to joint pain. Could get back to that point if I really wanted to but I don’t want to risk shoulder impingement/tear as I get pain in my shoulders once I start pressing more than a certain weight. I’m also 6’3.
B3C95908 DB91 4EDE 9320 A3E3A1AE3146
90332D46 2E31 4F44 97C0 E0EE4A2DF5D8
72EEA24B 70BD 4C34 8E00 CB45A3509DD1
D93DB2F7 163F 411C ADDF 5CF5F7243C83
E5C79462 EE9A 47FE 9892 8D267F0092AD

Looking for a rating and advice for looksmaxxing. I’m aware of the norwooding, thin/recessed jaw, crooked set head due to scoliosis/muscle imbalances. What if any surgeries should I consider for my jaw? What haircuts could help my hairline failo? What hair treatments should I consider? What do I need to be doing with my eyebrows? I don’t do shit with them now. I get told my eyes are Beady, or big sometimes? Not sure what to do with that. Anything else that jumps out to you that I need to fix/work on let me know please. First picture is me gymmaxxed a year ago. I’m off creatine/supplements, not watching diet at all now beyond trying to get sufficient protein. Also not lifting as heavy due to joint pain. Could get back to that point if I really wanted to but I don’t want to risk shoulder impingement/tear as I get pain in my shoulders once I start pressing more than a certain weight. I’m also 6’3.
View attachment 255946View attachment 255942View attachment 255943View attachment 255944View attachment 255945
LOL weak lower third but at least tall.
Could get laid in 🇬🇧 because not too deformed+tall
U also have very bad bug eyes lmao

LOL weak lower third but at least tall.
Could get laid in 🇬🇧 because not too deformed+tall
U also have very bad bug eyes lmao
What surgery would be best for lower third? Yeah I’ve heard that about my eyes but I just don’t see it in these pictures? Look normal to me?

What surgery would be best for lower third? Yeah I’ve heard that about my eyes but I just don’t see it in these pictures? Look normal to me?
No mate u have serious bug eyes and i honestly don’t do surgery’s tbh I’m just point out ur problems

your entire fucking head is recessed af and you tilt your head backALOT
Tbh i don’t even know about your head tilt tbh

subhuman face
good body
very good height

• +1
Reactions: Over
No mate u have serious bug eyes and i honestly don’t do surgery’s tbh I’m just point out ur problems

your entire fucking head is recessed af and you tilt your head backALOT
Tbh i don’t even know about your head tilt tbh
I guess the bug eye is apparent from the side profile? Cuz from the front the white of my eyes don’t show above my cornea?
subhuman face
good body
very good height
Surgery recommendation for face?

Not bad, you should beardmaxx

Not bad, you should beardmaxx
Trying to maintain what’s its at now and hope it gets thicker along the way. Any tips for getting it thicker?

max your eyebrows with minoxidil, derma rolling and dry brushing (have patience)
grow a neat heavy stubble to better compliment your lower third
get a tight undercut like brad pitt in "fury" movie
maybe some tattoos and you're good to go

max your eyebrows with minoxidil, derma rolling and dry brushing (have patience)
grow a neat heavy stubble to better compliment your lower third
get a tight undercut like brad pitt in "fury" movie
maybe some tattoos and you're good to go
Thanks. Should I be plucking my eyebrows in a certain pattern too? I’m lost on eyebrow maintenance

Thanks. Should I be plucking my eyebrows in a certain pattern too? I’m lost on eyebrow maintenance
pluck them underneath to give them some definition and leave them at the top

I think the small skull assessment is true. Which i guess is approaching subhuman but I feel my facial proportions keep that in check.
I’ve had sex with 20 girls in a summer before so can’t be too bad

for the face yes but with body and height halo you can slay
Yes I’m the first to admit I’d be incel sub 5’11 and without my shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Really good height and body

You are definitely not handsome, but not extreme ugly either, some bad features like balding etc.

I would say 4 psl face

But you have Body halo, your body is 8/10 or higher

Really good height and body

You are definitely not handsome, but not extreme ugly either, some bad features like balding etc.

I would say 4 psl face

But you have Body halo, your body is 8/10 or higher
Thanks.